SteamID: 76561198146154777 

Staff members in-game name: Not sure

Staff members SteamID: Not sure

Date & Time of Incident: 3/21/2024 around 1pm PST

Timezone: PST

Ban Reason: ARDM and LTAP

Ban Time: 2 days

Proof of ban: not sure how to upload image of being banned, please forgive me

Basically, a lot of people especially hobos go around punching people or stabbing them and then running away, and nothing has ever came of it regarding them being persecuted other than if they actually RDM'd someone. I made the dumb mistake of punching people as a hobo and then running away. Even though most people don't get in trouble for this, it's no excuse for me to do this. I punched someone and they shot me and killed me and I decided to take a break from the game. I tried to load back into the server and it said that I'm banned. Although I am in the wrong, I would like a second opportunity as this is my first (hopefully last) time getting banned. I main this server and I don't play any other RP server but this and I'm really active in the server as well. Please accept my ban appeal as I won't commit the same mistakes again.

• DarkRP Administration Team

zvjizvrkco.png
UNDER REVIEW

Thank you for your appeal. Please allow up to 24-48 hours for a response from a member of the Operator Division. As well as allowing a reasonable timeframe to gather the facts pertaining to your ban.

Please note, bans will only be appealed if they are of a false nature, incorrect reasoning, and in some cases mishandling of sit/report/ban. 

Below is your proof of ban, which contains the staff members in-game name and staff members SteamID as it was missing from above:
https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/?steamid=STEAM_0%3A1%3A92944524

• Like 1

Hi, so based off this evidence i collected 
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/22jS2kFtQZY1IN/d1337WKzwXTp?invite=cr-MSxpVmQsMjE3MjkwMzk1LA
It shows you stabbing the reporter in the back, then i check disconnect logs and it shows you disconnected yourself. Right after you killed him.
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/22jSDOL_EUSNC9/d1337hNMr0ow?invite=cr-MSxyamUsMjE3MjkwMzk1LA 

• DarkRP Administration Team
Posted (edited)

zvjizvrkco.png
DENIED
After careful review of your appeal and the events pertaining/leading up to your ban. We regretfully inform you that your request for an appeal of your ban has been denied at this time. This is mostly but may not be limited to the following reasons:

Looking at the clips and taking what you said in your appeal, you were in clear knowledge that what you were doing was against the rules.

Sure a lot of people don't get in trouble for what you did, but for the most part, most people don't report, but sometimes they do report.

This was one of those times. I do appreciate that you're apologetic about it, but this is not a place for apologies.

Similarly I'm glad that you already understand why you got in trouble in the first place, your ban was only a 2 day ban and about 1 days has passed already, you can sit through one more.

And once you get back on I hope you stick to your word and don't do it again.

See you in a day!
Thank you for attempting an appeal, as well as the effort you have put into your appeal.

Edited by OG_Bob_The_Builder