DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

I was banned

Edshot1710

1 minute ago, Not Cool said:

Exactly, I don't like your attitude and I don't think you fit for staff

-1 from me

This has nothing to do with his attitude or being staff. It's about his ban appeal and why it should be appealed. Just because he has a bad attitude does not justify the ban. You have to be objective and need to see proof of why he was banned, not just because he has a bad attitude. Don't get me wrong, if that's what he did I'm not supporting his attitude, however, if the ban wasn't justified and no proof is shown, then he shouldn't be banned.

• Like 1
Just now, Not Cool said:

I'm talking about how he reacted about it yesterday. You should have been in the ts to see that.

Again, it doesn't matter how he acted in accordance with his appeal. If you have a complaint about him being staff, then that should be made a report, not justifying his ban since it wasn't a reason as for why he was banned.

2 minutes ago, Wasdin said:

Well anyways you joined are ts and started yelling at everyone which if you get unbanned you shouldn’t keep your staff rank but ok buddy...

If you have a problem with him being staff, make a REPORT. You're taking something completely irrelevant to his ban appeal. The only thing that matters is if his ban is valid or not, and we still need proof.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK said:

If you have a problem with him being staff, make a REPORT. You're taking something completely irrelevant to his ban appeal. The only thing that matters is if his ban is valid or not, and we still need proof.

Yeah I know we need proof but if this gets accepted I will be making a staff report lmao

Just now, Wasdin said:

Yeah I know we need proof but if this gets accepted I will be making a staff report lmao

That's fine, but it seems a lot of you folks are trying to get this denied based on the fact he went into the TS and started getting all upset at you guys when it's completely irrelevant to this appeal.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1

Until proof is shown of his RDM, which would justify his ban for ltap, then I'm gonna +1 this appeal. What happened in TS is irrelevant and without sufficient evidence that he RDM'd or broke any other rule then this appeal is valid and if you think it's ok to be prejudice towards edshot just for what happened in TS, then maybe you shouldn't be staff either. 

Edited by Mamba
  • Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1

Provide the fucking evidence, You're fucking required to provide the evidence.. Otherwise just unban the fucking kid. Holy shit if you have such a judgement call against him provide the evidence to back your fucking case up otherwise hit this player with a unban.

He made a report on you.. So provideeeeeeeeeeeeeee 🙂 

+1

Edited by Targets
  • Toxic 2