I was banned

Edshot1710

9 minutes ago, Evity said:

He is not required to, I have no clue where you guys get this information.

If you're not required to provide proof of the ban how would a player, who is wrongfully banned, appeal their ban? the staff member simply says it was rightful and that's the end of it? I don't see how that system works if that's the case. the staff member needs sufficient evidence before he can even put the ban IN, so why would he not need to provide proof when it's being appealed?

Edited by Mamba
3 minutes ago, Evity said:

1. Mamba and targets are both incorrect 2. Unless you have evidence to prove that or he admits to it there's nothing I can do.

Actually, he did say it was okay in an earlier post. But he used the excuse: "I didn't resolve the sit" (I'm assuming he means he didn't press the menu where it says to resolve it) and here is his direct quote: 

18 hours ago, Dorito said:

I may have said ok to you leaving but never resolved it.

4 minutes ago, Evity said:

1. Mamba and targets are both incorrect 2. Unless you have evidence to prove that or he admits to it there's nothing I can do.

No evity , he has made an appeal as the staff member he must provide the evidence to support his actions. If not the ban is nulled. What kind of system is that if that was the case I'ma get staff back start asking players if that video recording software and if they don't i'ma ban their ass.. Simple as

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
Just now, Evity said:

Regardless, he still broke 3 rules.

And no proof has to be shown that those rules were broken? Because that's what I'm going on about. How is this a fair system if no evidence has to be provided? You may as well just ban people all willy-nilly if no proof is needed of the said player breaking the rules. You may as well take the option to appeal out of here if we're no longer asking for proof. Unless if there's just something I'm missing here, which I would really love to know if I am.