Chawhead Staff Report

In-game name: General Toaster 
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055175705
Staff members in-game name: Chawhead
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):  STEAM_0:1:47454988
Date & Time of incident: March 23.2024 
Timezone: CST 
What happened? (include any proof):  There is countless witnesses of this admin abusing his power if you want proof just join the server right now.  He is not taking consideration of his own actions. Yes I am not perfect, but taking a whole street for an admin sit is weird in general. If you wish to speak me more about this I have more proof in Discord Server and in Game. 

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Confused 1
  • Disagree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team
Posted (edited)

I was taking a sit-for-prop block and when I teleported to the reporter. people kept on interfering with my sit, so I told them to stop interrupting my sit when they wouldn't stop, I grabbed them and froze them for the time being until the sit was over. I explained to everyone why they were frozen once I resolved the sit. I never jailed anyone at the moment because I was dealing with someone who was actively propblocking. I realized after the person deleted the props; that I should have taken him to a roof to explain the situation at hand instead of doing it at the scene of the report. It would have canceled people interfering in the sit and him spawning in more props, this report would've been null and void. After looking for the video in my video files it seems I do not have enough space on my first hard drive, so the video was never recorded. I will be downloading medal tv to better help me in situations like this one here. If punishment is justifiable at this moment and time, I fully take responsibility for not conducting the rest of the sit in a staff roof. But I believe that me dealing with the prop block not on a roof is justifiable.

Edited by Chawhead
  • Agree 1

@ToasterReporter Please could you elaborate on what actions you believe amounted to staff abuse? Could you also confirm whether you agree with Chawheads version of events, and if not, could you give your version of events instead. And lastly, if you could upload and post any evidence that you may have for it to be taken into consideration.

• Agree 2

zvjizvrkco.png
DENIED

Thank you for your report. After a careful review by our Operator Division, we have decided to deny your report. The decision to deny your report is due, but not limited to, the following:

This does not qualify as staff abuse, so no formal action will be taken against Chawhead.

However, there is a better way to handle this, so Chawhead has been instructed on how to an alternative way to handle, in the future

Thank you once more for your report.

• Agree 1