Serotonin - SWRP Ban Appeal

In-game name: Serotonin
SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SerotoninBrawlhalla/

Staff members in-game name: Not sure but I am pretty sure it was Smity?
Staff SteamID: Zero clue but probably Smity. Sorry I don't have a ID to provide

Date & Time of incident: Roughly 1 1/2 - 2 years ago, I don't have an exact time sorry.
Time zone: PDT
Ban Reason: A multitude of things such as lying about my identity to members and friends of the community. Lying being on the basis of things such as my gender, who I am, ect.
How long were you banned for?: Roughly 1 1/2 - 2 years, again no exact time

Proof of Ban: I don't really know how to prove it but like I was community ban.

What happened? (include any proof): I don't exactly have proof but a lot of it happened over discord text and I don't want to dox anyone specifically. I was not banned over something in game, it was simply a community ban, and the incident happened over discord.

Why should your ban be removed?: I think in the time since my ban I had changed and matured. I have gone through things like therapy and have been able to get back in contact with some friends from this community. I am now able to get to know people as my true self and some members of the community want me to return. As well as to be my self among the community. I'm kind of bad at words so I apologize if this is very lack luster. 

• Confused 1
  • Spicy 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 2

RbIteqp.png
ACCEPTED
Thank you for your appeal. After a careful review by our Operator Division, we have decided to remove/lift your ban. The decision to remove your ban and accept your appeal is due, but not limited to, the following:

Prior conversations with the Operator Division.
Discord VC communication with Serotonin (Including Jotaro - S.Admin, Harus - Manager)

Thank you for your appeal and we hope to see you in game!

Edited by kennedy
  • Like 2