Staff Report - Allen Uchiha

Tink

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Stretchy
Your in-game name: Tink
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:26674774
In-game name of reportee: Allen Uchiha
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:123588907
Date & Time of incident:4:47 AM (Roughly)
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
What happened? (include any proof): 

765F4A804FBECE2CE5218180C8EF33DAAD1E83B0

I killed him for being inside a KOS area

92534C3425F9389D16615A8079685FC7A64954DF

He proceeded to jail and warn me for "RDM" then proceeds to tell me I was breaking KOS rules. So I was essentially punished for a reason that I didn't do.

6AC5853645CCFD7911192A882927DC44B0ACC018

Obviously I told him this, and he refused to see that he was in the wrong here. I was starting to get upset at this point.

F19F2334FE85E6C2D1EBFCEABCFD53A54A0B967C

This one got cut off at the beginning, where I said "The building rules don't say anything about not being able to KOS people in other people's bases."

I was obviously really angry with him that he didn't have any reason for punishing me, and no explanation for lying to me about a rule that didn't exist.

He went silent and ended up banning me for 2 days with the reason "Banned by Allen Uchiha for 2 days. Reason: NITRP (No Intent To Roleplay)"

Edited by Tink

There's two people who can enforce a KOS sign: the owner of the KOS sign, & the owner's party members. It's not a warzone, it's simply a sign that states that if you are inside HIS building he can kill you by any means (depending what the KOS sign says), and may only apply to the interior of the building.

also you RDM'd and failed to roleplay so warning you for RDM is valid.

Edited by Mamba
Guest ZachDLC

Agreed (-1), with the evidence given, I think he has enough for a NITRP ban, not that that's what I would have done. I'm assuming since it's 4 a.m, he was likely the only staff member on, but in the future I recommend asking for a higher member of staff if you need to clarify any rules.

Well, there was a diss in OOC (you called the staff member a bitch as provided in your screenshot) KOS can be enforced by the building owner and people in the building owner's party, and I'm not sure what the third is for it to be a NITRP ban. You admitted to RDM and as I said before provided in your screenshot you proceeded to call him a bitch in OOC. It's appalling to see you make a report on the staff member expecting to get a huge influx of support. I'm also befuddled by the fact you think you can KOS anyone that's inside of a building with a KOS sign despite it not being yours.

-1 from me.