DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Moderator Application v6

+1

I'm glad a lot of people are looking at you in a positive light, I was actually kinda scared to +1 considering the amount of times you've tried applying already. I know you'll do good considering how much work you've been doing to improve on your behavior. Let's hope this is the one. Good Luck!!

• DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
DENIED

Unfortunately, after deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to deny your Staff Application. This decision was made in part due to the following reasons:

More evidence of prior wrongdoings have come to light following your approval for an interview.
Due to various reasons, and after intense debates between our HR Division, Operators Division and Management team, we believe previous offenses committed against the community, both while serving as staff and playing as a user, greatly outweigh the possibility of you being a productive member of our staff team, and the risk of such offenses repeating is too high to ignore.

Thank you for the time and effort you put into your application. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

• Confused 2
  • Informative 1