Hardey's Departure

I have been very busy with wrestling and to compete I need to maintain a good GPA. When the season officially starts in November I will be training 6 days a week which means I won't have the time to really play video games. With my schedule now, I barely have the time to play anyway. I have been apart of Garnet Gaming for around 7 months and it was a fun time. I had a lot of good memories and learned a lot through the other members of the community. I am stepping down from my position on the staff team. If I could get Vega reserves that would be much appreciated, but if not that's okay. Thanks to everyone for an amazing time and if I get the chance I will pop in every once in a while. Good to luck to you all!

@Phantom

@Jackal l GarnetGaming.net

Edited by Hardey | GarnetGaming.net
  • Friendly 1
  • Sad 4
20 minutes ago, Hardey | GarnetGaming.net said:

I have been very busy with wrestling and to compete I need to maintain a good GPA. When the season officially starts in November I will be training 6 days a week which means I won't have the time to really play video games. With my schedule now, I barely have the time to play anyway. I have been apart of Garnet Gaming for around 7 months and it was a fun time. I had a lot of good memories and learned a lot through the other members of the community. I am stepping down from my position on the staff team. If I could get Vega reserves that would be much appreciated, but if not that's okay. Thanks to everyone for an amazing time and if I get the chance I will pop in every once in a while. Good to luck to you all!

I'll miss you man 😞

• Like 1