DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Rule in the Book

Description: Hey, it's DeadPool. I am here making this suggestion again to see how we feel about our rules. Our rules have a different definition, attributes or particular quality, that are custom to Garnet's server.  I believe they are straight forward and fair rules; therefore, it should go with out saying that our rules should come up as the first thing players see when they join the server. I don't care if you have close it every time, you are constantly reminded. It's good for new comers and good psychologically knowing that we care about the rules on our server. I think it would also be useful to freeze players and make them look at the rules when jailed.

Reasoningspacer.png

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE]

spacer.png

Edited by NotDeadPool2
  • Like 2

+1

For the initial part

For the part where we gotta look at rules in jail. I'd much rather cuss out the guy who reported me who's dancing outside my jail cell.

• Friendly 1
  • Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • DarkRP Management Team

Accepted

We're working on making the rules a new popup which would show up for new players and be something staff could force upon players who are having trouble accessing the page and/or simply don't want to be bothered to. :^)

Thank you for the time & effort you put into your suggestion!

• Merk locked this topic