DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Make taking money when breaking NLR on a base raid timer or coming back count as Scamming if they don't give it back

8 hours ago, HtmlRoot said:

But what if I go afk and it just so happens the person who successfully raided me broke NLR or the raid timer? Exactly, so that's why a rule should exist for it.

21 hours ago, WohMi said:

this is why when i based i never based alone cuz i was scared of this 😭

12 minutes ago, sureak said:

this is why when i based i never based alone cuz i was scared of this 😭

Not everyone always has the luxury of a buddy to base with and often then not one is left to defend while others idle for hours upon end. I'm the least reliable to defend for hours upon end, and the people I play with tend to base later in the day for me when Im usually getting rest.

A rule like this is necessary and I believe it would solve a few things pertaining to NLR being broken or people not respecting the 20 minute timer.

• Haha 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Chawhead said:

@HtmlRoot @sureak this is not a place to argue please take to pms

Am I not allowed to defend my reasons for the suggestion in a constructive manner? I dont see how I'm arguing in any way thats violating any rules.

The suggestions preface says nothing about constructive debate being against the suggestions guidelines.

Edited by HtmlRoot
  • Agree 1
18 hours ago, HtmlRoot said:

Am I not allowed to defend my reasons for the suggestion in a constructive manner? I dont see how I'm arguing in any way thats violating any rules.

The suggestions preface says nothing about constructive debate being against the suggestions guidelines.

yeah its a debate not an arguement