DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Rayniy - Gamemaster Application

In-game name: SR GR SGT 6323 Rayniy | Jedi Padawan Travec Songsteel
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561198016871849
Warns: None
Timezone: CST
Playtime?: 64:34:46
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] No but I can get OBS
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Tdizz (aka Anakin)
Past experiences as a Game Master: [Optional] Senior Event planner for Tamewater CWRP
Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

You should choose me over other applicants for the Gamemaster position because of my unique blend of creativity, organizational skills, and passion for the Star Wars universe. I have a proven track record of conceptualizing and executing engaging events in virtual environments, drawing on my experience in event planning, storytelling, and community management. I am dedicated to creating immersive and memorable experiences for players, and I approach each project with a meticulous attention to detail and a commitment to excellence. My deep knowledge and appreciation of the Star Wars lore enable me to craft authentic and compelling narratives, design challenging gameplay scenarios, and foster a sense of community and camaraderie among participants.

Furthermore, my collaborative spirit and strong communication skills make me an effective team player who can work harmoniously with other event planners, moderators, and community members to bring our shared vision to life. I thrive in dynamic and fast-paced environments, adapting quickly to changing circumstances and leveraging my problem-solving abilities to overcome challenges and deliver exceptional results. I am proactive, resourceful, and adaptable, always seeking innovative ways to enhance the player experience and ensure that every event is a resounding success. By choosing me for the Gamemaster role, you can rely on my dedication, creativity, and professionalism to elevate the Star Wars Roleplay community on GarnetGaming to new heights and create unforgettable adventures for players from around the galaxy.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No bans or punishments
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am available every night after 10:30 PM due to work but I also have two to three days off a week where I spend almost all day on server.

In your own words, what are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?:  We are responsible for what is essentially the life of the server. If the server puts out bad events no one wants to play on it, GM's are also responsible for helping out with any training and tryouts they can. Everything a GM does sustains the life of the server.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I would like to focus on story driven events and passives with Jedi at the forefront as they deserve just as much love as the clones. Don't get me wrong I will be providing plenty of events and RP for clones as well.

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the serverAn earthquake on a dessert planet reveals an ancient Sith temple, Jedi are sent to investigate this temple and soon learn after entering they are trapped and forced to complete a set of puzzles and trials that will test their devotion to the light side of the force as these trials dig their claws into the Jedi revealing to them their greatest fears and deepest desires. To survive they will need to work together to trick the temple into believing they are one with the dark side.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       (This is just some ideas i had not that these may or may not be possible on server just for examples and showcasing)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

1. **Galactic Senate Debate:** Host a large-scale event where players can take on the roles of senators from various planets within the Star Wars galaxy. They can engage in lively debates on important issues, negotiate alliances, and strategize political maneuvers to influence the fate of the galaxy. This event can require players to prepare speeches, propose legislation, and engage in diplomatic role-playing, creating a dynamic and immersive political simulation within the game.

2. **Jedi Temple Trials:** Organize a series of challenges and trials within the Jedi Temple for aspiring Jedi players to test their skills and prove their worthiness. Players can participate in lightsaber duels, Force ability tests, and moral dilemmas to showcase their mastery of the Force and their commitment to the Jedi Code. This event can provide a structured and competitive environment for players to role-play as Jedi initiates, offering a blend of combat, puzzle-solving, and ethical decision-making to simulate the rigorous training process of becoming a Jedi Knight.

3. **Smuggler's Run Race:** Create a fast-paced racing event where players can pilot their own starships through a challenging course filled with obstacles, shortcuts, and rival smugglers. Players can customize their ships, upgrade their engines, and outmaneuver their opponents to claim victory and earn valuable rewards. This event can appeal to players who enjoy high-speed thrills and competitive gameplay, offering a mix of skill-based flying, strategic navigation, and adrenaline-fueled excitement in a Star Wars-themed setting.

4. **Hutt Cartel Auction:** Host an exclusive auction event where players can bid on rare and valuable items, artifacts, and technology coveted by the influential Hutt Cartel. Players can role-play as wealthy buyers, cunning smugglers, or desperate bidders vying for the chance to acquire unique treasures and exotic goods from across the galaxy. This event can foster intrigue, negotiation, and intrigue as players compete for limited resources and vie for the favor of the notorious Hutt crime lords, adding a layer of economic and social dynamics to the Star Wars role-playing experience.

5. **Sith Academy Trials:** Stage a dark and challenging event where players can undergo trials and tests at the Sith Academy to prove their loyalty to the dark side of the Force. Players can face off against fearsome adversaries, delve into forbidden knowledge, and embrace their inner darkness as they seek to ascend the ranks of the Sith Order. This event can offer a morally complex and psychologically intense role-playing experience, exploring themes of power, temptation, and sacrifice within the context of Sith philosophy and the eternal struggle between light and dark in the Star Wars universe.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just to clarify, I have nothing against you, I don't even know you, this is purely based on your application.

I only really liked the racing one, i somewhat liked the auction house one, but i think you're events are too open ended, we are clones, yet most of this has nothing to do with being a clone. I do like that they are creative and different, but maybe rephrasing some of the events, like instead of the clones rping as wealthy buyers in an auction, instead the CIS is crashing a hutts auction and the clones are sent there to retrieve and recover the missing auctioned off items. 

If you can rephrase these to make them have them fit into clone life rp, instead of having them completely adopt a new rp persona, I would like these event a lot more and would give you my support.

Edited by Evil
Clarity
  • Confused 3
  • StarWarsRP Management Team

htruyc0533.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the StarWarsRP Gamemaster Leadership Team, we have decided to accept your GM Application. This is largely in-part to some, but not limited to, the below reasons:

Support from many members on SWRP

Welcome to the StarWarsRP Gamemaster Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained