Sas Mate Report

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Sas Mate
Your in-game name: StS MO Jaren
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:127357723
In-game name of reportee: Sas Mate
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:207759668
Date & Time of incident: 4/15/24 around 8 AM
Timezone: CST
What happened? (include any proof):  I was dealing with toxic players such as mayors cum guzzler (who was banned and evaded within 5 minutes) and others who thought doodle was being biased and helping me (they weren't) so they decided to harass me. I deem this as toxic and wrong for the server. Sas Mate told me to end my life (kill myself basically) along with mayors cum guzzler.

Proof:

Clip 1

Clip 2 (unedited 30 second clip to prove it isnt edited)

Edited by HtmlRoot
  • Informative 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

zvjizvrkco.png
UNDER REVIEW
Thank you for your report. Please allow up to 24-48 hours for a response from a member of the Operator Division. As well as allowing a reasonable timeframe to gather the facts pertaining to your report.

Please note: Withholding information, dishonesty, or otherwise attempting to portray anything outside of the facts, will result in a denial of your report and possible disciplinary action on your account.

• DarkRP Administration Team

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED
Thank you for your report. After a careful review by our Operator Division, we have decided to accept your report. The decision to accept your report is due, but not limited to, the following:

I would first like to say on behalf of the operator's division we appreciate the time and effort put into this report. after further review of the clips shown here it is evident that both players had no intention to roleplay just to harass you and be toxic. they both will be getting a 4-week ban for harassment/toxicity.  Stuff like this is not allowed and is against community guidelines.   

sas mate and mayors wife will be banned for 4 weeks. Thank you once more for your report, and we apologize for any inconvenience.