Turles - Ban Evasion (Report)

SantaMyClanta

You can literally check it for yourself. How is this not enough proof? Just watch the video if you need to. I've shown 

• Steam profile matches the one shown in the video and the ban list
  • Video was given to show the original incident
  • You can hear Turles' voice in the video, and you can see his profile pic/name matches up.
  • Ban list matches up with said timing of the ban evasion
  • Turles literally admitted that his previous account was Not Turles when he staffed a year ago (shown on his most recent application)

If need be, I can seriously upload all the original files from the first incident with Turles. I have a 1GB folder containing the raw mp4 file for the evidence video, as well as HTML saved versions of all of the forum posts. 

• Massive "Staff" Report - Turles (all pages)
  • I got demoted (all pages)

I don't see why you people can't understand that I've proven everything. I understand you guys are friends with him but, proof is proof, stop trying to change things up.

Just now, Watak said:

Why the fuck are you nonstop tagging garnet... You realize he's on an indefinite LOA lmao

Look, I just want someone who actually has control here to do something. All this has been is children who cannot comprehend very easily understandable logic. I've uploaded enough proof and explained this over and over again. It's just getting really tiresome.

2 minutes ago, SantaMyClanta said:

Look, I just want someone who actually has control here to do something. All this has been is children who cannot comprehend very easily understandable logic. I've uploaded enough proof and explained this over and over again. It's just getting really tiresome.

That's not a reason for you to tag garnet 3 fucking times when he's on LOA... relax.

Guest Gildarts
1 hour ago, SantaMyClanta said:

Whatever man, I wasn't aware so back off.

You still don't Tag Garnet. Tag your superadmin first and let me deal with it.

5 minutes ago, Gildarts | GarnetGaming said:

You still don't Tag Garnet. Tag your superadmin first and let me deal with it.

I don't believe this is your matter Gildarts. Though correct me if i'm wrong.

This is dark. Not military. 

While the ban itself is technically valid I find it ignorant, and rather petty to chase something a year long gone, Santa. 

Edited by TheDudeAbidesV2
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, TheDudeAbides said:

While the ban itself is technically valid I find it ignorant, and rather petty to chase something a year long gone, Santa. 

The inactive operator member speaks and I do agree with him

• Haha 3
8 minutes ago, The King of Rohan said:

10 minutes ago, TheDudeAbides said:

I, however, agree that it is ignorant also.

1 hour ago, TheDudeAbides said:

1 hour ago, The King of Rohan said:

1 hour ago, DarkKnight said:

I, however, agree that it is ignorant also.

It doesn't matter. He still did it, end of story. People have been banned on the server for just SUSPECTED ban evading but, when you have full evidence and have proven everything and they're still allowed to play on the server? That's just completely unfair to those who have been banned for it without proof.

9 minutes ago, SantaMyClanta said:

It doesn't matter. He still did it, end of story. People have been banned on the server for just SUSPECTED ban evading but, when you have full evidence and have proven everything and they're still allowed to play on the server? That's just completely unfair to those who have been banned for it without proof.

I don't understand why you're getting so defensive about this. No one ever said he wouldn't be banned (although I don't know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯). I stated clearly that it was valid, petty, but valid. Ultimately that's not my decision though it was just my statement about the situation.

16 minutes ago, SantaMyClanta said:

Nigga you get bullied today? Chill out

• Haha 2

Like I understand this should have been done a year ago, but why does everyone keep saying that this isn't enough to go off of, personally ya I think ban evasion is ban evasion, he should by the rules be banned but in the end it's the supers choice if they sentence the man and follow the ban guide or let him go as a second chance consequence free. All you need to do is state your opinion and please stop negging the man he already did his part and provided sufficient evidence .     

• Like 1