Turles - Ban Evasion (Report)

SantaMyClanta

3 minutes ago, OpTic Gunner said:

Is there any proof that's it's him ? All I'm looking out is a guy with a name it can be anyone

On his application, Turles admits he was Not Turles in the past after RiySpy asks what his name was when he staffed one year ago. Source - 

If he removes the post I have both pages of this application saved.

Edited by SantaMyClanta
Just now, OpTic Gunner said:

@Garnet

When did ban wipe happen? I don't trust screenshots

I remember someone saying that anyone can say anything but still need proof . If I'm wrong on this I'll be happy to 

Plus 1

You can literally check for yourself. 

Turles - https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/?steamid=STEAM_0%3A1%3A108932622

Not Turles (alt) - https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/?steamid=STEAM_0%3A1%3A211152441

Aint that hard to see m8

Just now, Wasdin said:

We’re you even here last year? I think you might be a little mad because he got your friend banned.

Lol you seriously think it's over that? Of course I was here last year. I've been on Garnet for 2 years now and I even still have the raw video from the Not Turles incident uploaded on my YouTube (unlisted)

Time does matter, Why report a year later? A year ago is irrelevant to now and it should of been dealt with last year if you wanted him banned so badly. Your clearly coming at his neck as you made a forums account just to show this on his staff app. You need solid evidence for ban evasion.

6 hours ago, DarkKnight said:

Time does matter, Why report a year later? A year ago is irrelevant to now and it should of been dealt with last year if you wanted him banned so badly. Your clearly coming at his neck as you made a forums account just to show this on his staff app. You need solid evidence for ban evasion.

I didn't make my forum account just for that. I created it so I could actually see stuff since Garnet had the bright idea of locking everything out from guests and forcing you to make an account just to do anything. 

Edited by SantaMyClanta
2 hours ago, DarkKnight said:

I'd also like to add, I actually did prove the ban evasion if you even looked over everything carefully instead of jumping to conclusions and basically harassing/assaulting me.

5 hours ago, SantaMyClanta said:

You can literally check for yourself. 

Turles - https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/?steamid=STEAM_0%3A1%3A108932622

Not Turles (alt) - https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/?steamid=STEAM_0%3A1%3A211152441

Aint that hard to see m8

That doesn't show shit just shows people getting banned? 

Anyone can have the name not turtles?

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
33 minutes ago, OpTic Gunner said:

That doesn't show shit just shows people getting banned? 

Anyone can have the name not turtles?

7 hours ago, OpTic Gunner said:

Is there any proof that's it's him ? All I'm looking out is a guy with a name it can be anyone

6 hours ago, OpTic Gunner said:

@Garnet

When did ban wipe happen? I don't trust screenshots

I remember someone saying that anyone can say anything but still need proof . If I'm wrong on this I'll be happy to 

Plus 1

Since you find it so hard to believe that my claims are true, even though I've proven it beyond the shadow of a doubt, if you continue to insist that he didn't do what I say he did, why don't you just take a look at the original video in it's full glory that took him down in his staff run? Now look at me straight in the eyes and tell me that isn't Turles. The voice and that salty attitude, as well as the profile picture of the Not Turles account you can find in the ban list, IT ALL MATCHES UP TO MY STORY!

In fact, I have the the complete report, as well as his "resignation" and his "I was demoted" post saved on an external hard drive. Allow me to grab you some quotes directly from those, that only the people that were involved would remember.

"Alright so some of you may have seen the actions I've taken in my recent duties, for this reason i have been demoted from my rank and i am going to quit the server. i'm sorry for everyone wasting they're times playing with me and training me to be a staff member. i tried my hardest to be the best Staff i can be but i fail you as a community. i am truly sorry for this. i will be taking a good hard look at my life and reevaluate myself. i let one person get me to the point of being so angry i couldn't control my actions and it got the best of me. i just hope that other new Tmods and VIPmods do not follow in my foot steps and learn from my mistakes. thank you guys for all the good times I've had with a lot of you! it was fun." - Not Turles (I was demoted - Garnet Gaming (old forums) )

"Lmao. "I GOT DEMOTED? WAIT NO- FUCK YOU GARNET. I'M RESIGNING"
Gets me laughing everytime." - @Garnet himself (I was demoted, Page 2) 

Anyone who was there would remember this. I don't suggest you people who weren't there be putting out false claims/arguments.