Neptune's Staff App

im_Red

Name: Neptune ( NSWC SCPO Neptune)

Total time on the server: | NSWC SCPO Neptune has played for 606:01:41.

Do you own a microphone: Yes

Referrals:  none

Staff History:  i do not believe i have any active warns but i was warned about a month ago for rdm

Country of Residence: USA

Essay Portion

Past experiences staffing?I have ran MC servers but all are defunked

Why do you plan on benefiting our server (100 words minimum)
Iv been on Garnet Gaming Military RP for about 5-6 months and i have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server. 
As for what i can bring to the server and to the staff team is in generally on a lot and when most staff is afk or just plain not on due to school/work/just not on etc. 
while yes i'm still in school which does limit my activity I generally get on whenever I can and stay on for a good bit so activity is not an issue for me.
 I believe i can also bring justice/fairness to any sit/or situation that arises in the server whether arguments are breaking out or people are mass rdming i plan on doing my best to be the best staff i can be in any situation.
 I put effort into anything and everything I put my mind to and staff is no exceptions.While I do understand my past was and still is concerning when looking at me for a staff position i ask you look past that and take my current attitude into consideration.
 I look forward to hearing a response.
On 10/22/2018 at 12:45 PM, im_Red said:

Name: Neptune ( NSWC SCPO Neptune)

Total time on the server: | NSWC SCPO Neptune has played for 606:01:41.

Do you own a microphone: Yes

Referrals:  none

Staff History:  i do not believe i have any active warns but i was warned about a month ago for rdm

Country of Residence: USA

Essay Portion

Past experiences staffing?I have ran MC servers but all are defunked

Why do you plan on benefiting our server (100 words minimum)
Iv been on Garnet Gaming Military RP for about 5-6 months and i have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server. 
As for what i can bring to the server and to the staff team is in generally on a lot and when most staff is afk or just plain not on due to school/work/just not on etc. 
while yes i'm still in school which does limit my activity I generally get on whenever I can and stay on for a good bit so activity is not an issue for me.
 I believe i can also bring justice/fairness to any sit/or situation that arises in the server whether arguments are breaking out or people are mass rdming i plan on doing my best to be the best staff i can be in any situation.
 I put effort into anything and everything I put my mind to and staff is no exceptions.While I do understand my past was and still is concerning when looking at me for a staff position i ask you look past that and take my current attitude into consideration.
 I look forward to hearing a response.

-1 not good man

• Dumb/Shitpost 3
  • Toxic 1

Though Neptune and I have had many rough times in the past (Mostly caused by me, hehe xd), I feel as if he deserves staff. As he stated, he spent so much time and effort into becoming less of a minge. Most new players wouldn't even think of Neptune as a minge. Big +1. Good luck, buddy.

• Like 1

Although there have been negative interactions in the past with Neptune within 1MD, I do believe over time he has learned from his mistakes and matured over time. Ever since he has been admitted to Seals, I have seen a lot of good work coming out of him, his activity is in the middle between average and above average, and most importantly, he does not break any rules. I truly do believe Neptune can benefit the server if he is accepted into the staffing team so with this being said, Neptune, you have my +1. 

Best of luck on the rest of your staff application and I look forward to seeing you on the staff team! 

• Like 3