Raptors GM Application

In-game name: Raptor

SteamID (STEAM_0:0:205246999)

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: 1405 hrs

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Python and Billybob 

Past experiences as a Game Master: [Optional] I was a GM twice for Garnet

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] The reason why i should be pick is because i was a former GM for Garnet twice i also hope to include the whole server so everyone can enjoy and have fun on the server. If i do get accepted i hope to better the server and help the server grow.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details i have not been ban on any server

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I would help the player base in there RP and make sure that the players are having fun

In your own words, what are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: the main role that the GMs do are to host events but its not the only thing GMs should also help players in there training tryouts events and rp.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I would make sure that the players have plenty to do in the event  just for rp even when there is no event GMs should be doing stuff for the players whether or not its just a small rp event or its a base attack as a GM i would try to make as much fun for the players even if there is no alot of people on at that time

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server: Make a RP situation for medics where they need to deal with a Virus or anything that medics have to deal with for engineer have them fix up a vehicle or have them repair something on baes or off world for EOD have them defuse some kind of a bomb and for pilot have them do a air patrol or even have them dog fight against CIS air.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

(Event 1) It will start with a call to NCC once the call gets answered there would be a hologram showing a recording to what happen to a Republic Naval Officer after that is done they would go to a off distant planet where they would need to save the Naval Member depending on what happens if they manage to save the Naval they would get more intel about what the CIS are doing in the area but if they fail the Naval member who is being held hostage would be killed.

(Event 2) A Random base attack would happen the players would have to hold until the CIS stops once they players hold they would search one of the nearby FOBs they would get intel that there is a major CIS force at CIS Anaxes that are taking over a Village the republic would have to intervene and stop the CIS from wiping the village out the republic would have to hold the village for a little bit once that is done one of the towns people would give the clones some intel that the CIS have gather up a large force on top of one of the mountain tops and is a threat to their village and was hoping the the republic would take it out once that is done the clones would go back to the village and tell the village leaders that the CIS is gone.

(Event 3) The Republic interests a transmission that the CIS has build a massive force on Geonosis the clones would have to clear out the factory of any droids unknown to the republic a DFU is on planet and is over seeing the operation the players have the option on taking the DFU as a prisoner or killing him depending on what happens the DFU may give intel about something that will happen in the near future that the CIS maybe planning something big.

(Event 4) There was a Venator that went dark and for some reason it has not been in communication the 34th battle group heads to this venator and sees that a unknown virus made by a mad scientist that was hired by the CIS to make a virus that will infect the clones and make them act weird the 34th battle group will land on the venator and will need to clear out the venator the 34th battle group will fine a survivor on the venator that last living survivor will give information to the 34th battle group on what happen and why they are there the 34th would get information about where this scientist is located at the clones would have to take this scientist alive to get the information on how to cure this virus.

(Event 5) The local garrison on Coruscant ask the 34th battle group if they can send reinforcements, the garrison on planet ask if the 34th can help deal with this crime syndicate the 34th battle group would have to go around the city asking the locals on if they have any information about this crime syndicate once they fine where this syndicate is hiding the 34th would be task to take in the Crime boss in alive and to be turn over the local garrison.

Edited by ClosetRaptor4
  • Agree 2

Neutral from me also * changed to +1, as those below me have agreed I think you deserve a chance to prove the passion can lead to you making some great events

I can see that there is passion and drive to make the events, but from my POV the detail (and punctuation) is just not there. I think if the event ideas could be worked on a little more rather than sounding like "make it up as we go along" events, but like I say the passion is evident.

Also most of the events hurt my eyes to look at because of the colours ngl

Edited by Guildie
changing vote to +1
  • StarWarsRP Management Team

+1, everything can be worked on and even at that point, you can still go to batt GM too. Events can be refined but that’s been said for basically every other application and I agree with Guildie that the passion is there.

+1, events could be refined as phil said, but other than that a decent app, I look forward to seeing you on the GM team and potentially doing your training with you!

• StarWarsRP Management Team

htruyc0533.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the StarWarsRP Gamemaster Leadership Team, we have decided to accept your GM Application. This is largely in-part to some, but not limited to, the below reasons:

Experience as a GM in the past

Welcome to the StarWarsRP Gamemaster Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained