TKTV's Staff App

TKTV

Name: 1MD WO TKTV

Total time on the server:  [/playtime] | | 1MD WO TKTV has played for 181:43:50.

Do you own a microphone:  [yes/no] Yes

Referrals:  [optional] SmallEthiopian, Dash

Staff History:  [warns/bans] I have had no warns/bans on the server. 

Country of Residence: U.S.A

Past experiences staffing? I have had many different staffing experiences. One being a Admin on Undead SWRP Server.  The second was Head of Staff on another SWRP server called Coruscant Underworld (Closed Down). The third is Admin on Dexterity Networks SWRP Server (Closed Down).

Why do you plan on benefiting our server? (100 words minimum) I plan on benefitting the server by being professional whenever I'm handling a ticket and In-game. Another way I can benefit the server is by knowing how to handle tickets, with my experience I know how to tell a minge from a serious player. With my experience players could come to me and I could deal with their situations swiftly. Other staff members could come to me for a different point of view on situations. They could even come to me for help on a sit or anything else. With the experience I have, I feel I could really make a difference. Yes I will admit I still have a lot to learn, but I feel I do the basics right. Everyone starts somewhere, I want to become a great staff member that can be known and trusted by the community. I know how to check logs, and do most commands.(As I know GG has a different panel than ULX and Server guard).   I started playing this server about 3-4 months ago, I instantly joined TS, and met some of the Marines as well as MARSOC members. Honestly didn't know what to expect when I joined since this is my first Military RP Server, but it's been a great experience ever since. The players on the server are really friendly, and are dedicated. This is something I haven't seen from a lot of communities. I would like to help continue that growth and help deal with the minges so that the players can have a good time. I am often on early in the morning and semi late at night. Not many staff members are on at that time, this means players think they can do whatever they want. I feel that I could help the early and late times a bit more. 

Edited by TKTV
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, Orange said:

-1 Grande joto

Um i dont think think this is a valid reason to -1 and if it means what I think it does then that definately is an inappropiate comment to put on a staff app. oh and +1 because I have never had a problem with him ingame and have never seen him do anything wrong.

3 minutes ago, Jasmin | Garnetgaming.net said:

Don't shitpost on other people staff app.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Saint said:

Um i dont think think this is a valid reason to -1 and if it means what I think it does then that definately is an inappropiate comment to put on a staff app. oh and +1 because I have never had a problem with him ingame and have never seen him do anything wrong.

Alright, it just means "Big Gay" in spanish

On 10/22/2018 at 9:18 PM, Orange said:

-1 Grande joto

It also means queer. Don't stay stupid shit on a non shit post thread

+1 ur actually super active and I believe you can show a big example for being staff.

Add me to referrals!

Edited by Dash

TKTV has always been someone who is eager to learn new things and I think staff would be great for you. You are a fine Marine and work very hard. Talking with you in TeamSpeak has always been a pleasure and with this I believe you would be a good addition to the staffing team.

+1 TKTV.

Best of luck on your staff application and I hope to see you on the staff application!