Delphin's Staff/NSWC Resignation

On 10/25/2018 at 5:51 PM, Chef Ramardee said:

-sigh-

I feel like it is probably a little while coming now, but I have been pretty inactive on the server, partially due to full time work and full time school at the same time, but I also let myself catch feelings for my current girlfriend, and if anyone reading this has a girlfriend or at least someone they've cared about deeply, it's not easy to find time for anything but for being with them. So with all this on my plate, I have been spending less and less time trying to further both the server and my faction; which for me is unacceptable. I guess I'll break this up into two different sections, one for my SEALs, and one for the staff.

STAFF:

I appreciate the opportunities y'all have provided me with, and while I'm not putting "STAFF OF AN ELITE GARRYS MOD MILITARY RP SERVER" on my formal resume, I had a lot of fun getting to know everyone, and furthermore helping the server to function like a well-oiled machine, and grow as a community. Don't change, @Phantom. lol.

SEALS:

Alright. This is going to be a little more heart felt. For those who don't know, and as a tribute to those who do, I'll spell a few things out. 

When I joined SEALs, I really worked my ass off to get in. 3 tryouts and a miracle before they would give me a rank that was lower than the one that I had in the Army. But I knew that I wanted to be a part of the faction, regardless of my title. I was determined to be something bigger, and I loved the secrecy of the faction and how well they seemed to function as a team. When I was picked for the Captain position, I knew that I had huge shoes to fill, and the pursuit to reclaim the SEAL's old image that they had back in cs_desert was no easy task, but I swore to do it. Through trial and error, (semi)-strict rule, and a huge help from both old players and close friends on the server, I set my resolve, and made amends with many of the factions that were so eager to help me out. I couldn't have done any of the things that I achieved without the constant help of such a great community, and I don't regret a single thing that I've done for SEALs. 

SEALs, keep up your professional image. Keep being the guys that those enlisted can look up to, both in character and in question when they need help. Keep striving to better yourselves, both in the server and outside of the game. When met with what seems like the impossible, know that you can always overcome, as long as you remember:

THE ONLY EASY DAY WAS YESTERDAY.

To those who I feel like really helped me in my leadership, and along the way, I should give mention.

@Uncle Burger For being there when I first took captain, and every step of the way. Youre a great leader, and I wish you and the rest of the Green Beret good luck.

@Android For being a real fucking headass all the time, I love you man, and I hope you find some better rappers to listen to 😛

@Chris Branch For being a straight up G. I could always talk to you about anything, and I seriously dont understand how you deal with the enlisted. Keep up God's work my man.

@Phantom For all of the help and guidance, with the faction and staff. You were an invaluable resource for me as a newer player, and I cant forget that.

@Hoskins For coming back with a vengeance, and not taking shit from anybody. You were an ideal second-in-command, and you're going to be a fantastic leader. Don't change a thing about yourself, and always walk with confidence in your decisions. Don't let the majority opinion sway your decisions. If you know it's right, follow your own path.

@Neptune For being rarted, yet always active

@Trip for being a hardass all the time. Your leadership is hilarious to watch.

@Ethan you were always a great friend, even though we fought for different teams. I appreciate all of the sims you agreed to, and the mutual respect between SSO and SEALs. 

@Deag Shoulda joined SEALs.

@Shrood I almost forgot this shoutout, lol. Had to edit it back in but you were my fave army officer. You are o funny and I loved talking to you. I hope you fare well and keep it real.

@Greasy Dan Your soundboard is legendary, and I hope you do well in school man. That's illegal.

Again, thank you to everyone that ever reached out and lent a helping hand. I really appreciate the opportunities, and I had a blast. 

Man not an @ for me but I'm gonna fucking miss you man. You were and ways will be my boy!

• Like 1

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines