false ban and admin take own site when other admin on

LoudCloudsxxx

I say it false ban because i was offline and got report for ltap and rdm. how did I ltap when i got off the sever before I got to the site. Another reason is he took his own site when two other admin where on like dark and apexpepper where on and he took his on site because it says i was ban by Kurits he the one false ban and took his own site.

LoudCloudsxxx

STEAM_0:0:52703806

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
Guest ZachDLC
On 10/29/2018 at 3:37 PM, LoudCloudsxxx said:

I say it false ban because i was offline and got report for ltap and rdm. how did I ltap when i got off the sever before I got to the site. Another reason is he took his own site when two other admin where on like dark and apexpepper where on and he took his on site because it says i was ban by Kurits he the one false ban and took his own site. 

I*, *reported (wrong tense), LTAP and RDM (Abbreviations), How, LTAP, I, got - > left, sit, sit, admins, were, Dark, Apexpepper, were, sit, I, banned, (add) is + who, sit.

Good luck. Fat -1 if you can't provide proof, use proper english, and use the proper format.

Guest ZachDLC
4 minutes ago, [GG] Admin | Cameron said:

Loud cloud is like 8 years old aha 

I've taken sits, I figured as much

But hey, if he's a mature 8 then maybe he is capable.

Edited by ZachDLC
1 hour ago, ZachDLC said:

I've taken sits, I figured as much

But hey, if he's a mature 8 then maybe he is capable.

A mature 8 Boi my man hasn’t progressed past the 2nd grade so why chirp him on his grammar like a nazi and instead help him file a report like a mature staff

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1