Naitsir's Resignation from GG

Im bored of the server and I don't see myself playing the server all that much and when I do its like for 30 minutes to and hour. Also I don't see myself benefiting seals as a CWO3 nor do I see myself benefiting the server as a staff member so I just said fuck it and decided to take a break. I don't know when or if i'm going to play/come back to the server but all I can say is thank you for the opportunity seal, GB, and Army + staff has given me on this server. If I mention you then that means you in some way have impacted me. Cheers!

@Garnet Host of the most ELITE mrp server on GMOD.

@Chris Branch Gave me a good experience in army. 

@Shrood You're the big gay

@Uncle Burger Being my favorite GB COL

@Sleepy Being a straight G

@Katowice You're a girl (get exposed)

@[GG]Flak Hope you never get an orsis

@Chef Ramardee Being my favorite leader, not taking shit from anybody/anything, and having a really sexy voice

@Hoskins You kinda cute

@Phantom When will you realize war balancing won't be perfect 😑

@Jackal l GarnetGaming.net Being toxic and cute

@Jaberz So positive but gay at the same time

@RUSSIA US IS BETTER

/me Salutes myself

• Like 3

Love you like a brother. We butt heads A LOT as all brothers do, but ultimately you really are one of the most fun person to be in a Teamspeak channel with. I can honestly say you were a real homie when I first joined GB, and I loved talking and laughing til the end. I wish you the best of luck on REAL LIFE. Please don't get into too much trouble bb. Love you much ❤️ 

/me salutes

I’ll miss you man, I remember when you were a PFC in army, those were the fun and good times. Hope we can recreate somehow. Please come back from time to time as it’ll probably get boring without you after a while. Take care of yourself, my friend. ❤️

• 2 weeks later...