Frox/Fasrhodericks staff application

frox

Name:Sam

Total time on the server:  [79.50.48 ] last time i checked

Do you own a microphone:  [yes]

Referrals:  [none]

Staff History:  [no warns or bans

Country of Residence: United States

Past experiences staffing?A Scp Roleplay server holywiremod I was a recruitment staff I had to manage military rp my rank in it and scp staff and i chose military rp and got demoted from the staff team but if your were to ask somebody on the staff team (can give you a discord name) they might not remember me though.

Why do you plan on benefiting our server? (100 words minimum) This server is a great server and I really enjoy it but the bad part of this server is the minges i have had to be retrained or trained other people (when i was a marine ds) I notice that there is a lot of minges and there only goal is to annoy people and not let them enjoy the RP. I have in the past handled minges in reporting and they can be really annoying i also believe that people should not be made fun of there age because since it can ruin RP. And yes i am young and i know how this feels i dont get angry but other people might and i feel like that isnt cool and also people are sometimes like oh your PV2 well im SSgt so stop be disrespectful and i understand that but your not much higher of a rank and you should not be like that in my opinion. And there is a lot of RDM every once in a while in a DB a random minge who just got trained will run in and spray down everybody and some high ranks who own rpgs and grenades might just break one day and do more damage and thats why i want to be staff because every DB that im on if im not RPing i will watch and just try not to let it happen because its really annoying. I also notice that people like to camp us base while war and us cant leave i find that really annoying and i think all us soldiers and leaders will agree with me that, that happens a lot and isnt noticed by staff as much as rdm is. I see some situations go down were a tryout may be starting and the person who is leading it might let some things slide by when it should have been noticed and i see a lot of staff miss that and other soldiers have to report it. I think this server needs more staff  to go around and just help out because  that in my opinion would make the rp in this server a lot better i truly think garnet gaming is the best military rp out there it just needs another chance with staff if any people who are not staff I say you should tryout for staff and we can get that NEED STAFF sign off the server.

Edited by frox
Didnt realize it said minimum

Last time i checked hour requirment was 75 and ive been playing since cs desert (i have video proof i sent to a admin for a report that i have been playing since cs desert) 

Edited by frox
1 hour ago, frox said:

Does not meet age requirment

58 minutes ago, frox said:

Last time i checked hour requirment was 75 and ive been playing since cs desert (i have video proof i sent to a admin for a report that i have been playing since cs desert) 

if you have been playing since CS Desert and only have 79 hours that makes you pretty inactive 

-1 Does not meet requirements

are you in any factions because I don't see you on any docs under sam, Frox, or fasherodix

• Dumb/Shitpost 1

Not old enough sorry.

If you'd like to apply for staff please get permission from a Super admin. I'd also recommend that you play a little longer and rack up a few more hours as you barely are over the requirement. Get to know the community as it is now and make some friends, show maturity to others and gain a positive reputation within the community. 

Alright i guess ill up those hours but the people telling me to rank up i went on a trip not making a inactive forum when i was on marines i dont rememebr what rank i was but i was above cpl and i was ranking up pretty fast like everyday which i dont even think that was aloud