Apex & Block

LittleOlivia

11 hours ago, Not cool kid said:

your one of those faggots who report everyone on the forums when this could be discussed ingame in a staff sit me thinking that you are the biggest fucking nigger I have ever seen -1 ALSO Apex has never raided it was me and blocky

11 hours ago, Not cool kid said:

the fuck you just call me

Calm the fuck down, just -1 and explain logically, no need to be toxic.

• 300 IQ 1
11 minutes ago, wmskiller1 said:

I’m going to -1 just because I believe you had the opportunity to resolve this in game but instead went to the forums 

Why is it frowned upon to use the forums the way it is intended. I'm occasionally busy babysitting my baby niece I can't always do everything in game right away.

11 minutes ago, LittleOlivia said:

Why is it frowned upon to use the forums the way it is intended. I'm occasionally busy babysitting my baby niece I can't always do everything in game right away.

But you had time to whine about it for 10-15mins in ooc

26 minutes ago, wmskiller1 said:

I’m going to -1 just because I believe you had the opportunity to resolve this in game but instead went to the forums 

Tbh, it doesn't matter how it's resolved, whether in-game or on the forums, it doesn't invalidate the report. So, the -1 really isn't valid/it's not -supporting due to lack of evidence/being wrong in the situation.

• 300 IQ 1
  • Spicy 1
Just now, D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK said:

Tbh, it doesn't matter how it's resolved, whether in-game or on the forums, it doesn't invalidate the report. So, the -1 really isn't valid/it's not -supporting due to lack of evidence/being wrong in the situation.

In my opinion it’s not needed so I’m keeping my -1

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
Just now, wmskiller1 said:

In my opinion it’s not needed so I’m keeping my -1

Regardless of it "not being needed" doesn't mean the -1 is valid. The point of the -1 is to basically say: "Hey, you don't have enough evidence to support your claims." Or: "Hey, you're an idiot and you got punished for breaking the rules." (Obviously, those aren't the only two circumstances). And as a staff member, it makes you look highly biased as you're looking at this from your own subjective viewpoint, rather than an objective viewpoint.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Spicy 1
10 minutes ago, wmskiller1 said:

But you had time to whine about it for 10-15mins in ooc

Whining & politely asking a question are to separate things. I did not spam, only asked about 3 questions and stated the rule which I perceived to have been broken.

I wish not to argue over this, it's not as bad as it seems. Fading door abuse isn't very serious, I just have high expectations of staff. As i stated before "How can you enforce the rules if you cannot follow them yourself". I wasn't whining, I asked him about the incedent & got no reply, at this time my sister had me watch her baby so i went afk for awhile.

Sorry if you don't like what i did, rules are rules, staff members don't necessarily have a free pass unless garnet himself says otherwise. I have no animosity towards you as a person, though I question your reasoning & hate towards the forums.

Edited by LittleOlivia
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
56 minutes ago, D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK said:

Regardless of it "not being needed" doesn't mean the -1 is valid. The point of the -1 is to basically say: "Hey, you don't have enough evidence to support your claims." Or: "Hey, you're an idiot and you got punished for breaking the rules." (Obviously, those aren't the only two circumstances). And as a staff member, it makes you look highly biased as you're looking at this from your own subjective viewpoint, rather than an objective viewpoint.

Your opinion. I really don’t care 

Edited by wmskiller1
1 minute ago, wmskiller1 said:

Your opinion. I really don’t care 

It's not my opinion? You literally just said you're basing your -support on your OWN opinion. That's a fact, that's being BIASED. it's like a judge in the court of law who decides to just interpret things their way and on their own opinions instead of facts laid out in front of them. That's biased, not a good thing to be all the time. I don't see how that's my opinion when it's facts.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • 300 IQ 1