DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Apex & Block

LittleOlivia

11 hours ago, The King of Rohan said:

Fun fact moving printers is always an RP situation as you're technically "Stealing" them which can be countered at any moment making it an rp situation no matter whos printers they are

Sure but it was a bank. It could have also been one of the many people simply storing their printers. If that is also always an RP situation then accept this report and let's move on.

👌

6 minutes ago, ApexPepper said:

Sure but it was a bank. It could have also been one of the many people simply storing their printers. If that is also always an RP situation then accept this report and let's move on.

👌

Well, that's what he means. Regardless of it being a bank and people storing their printers, anyone is still able to come up and steal, or counter to take that printer from you, thus you're always in an RP situation when transferring printers.

Guest ZachDLC

I can agree with this report and have to +1 as they are in an RP situation.

However, even if it is an RP situation I don't think this would warrant a staff strike just an ingame warn.

5 minutes ago, ZachDLC said:

I can agree with this report and have to +1 as they are in an RP situation.

However, even if it is an RP situation I don't think this would warrant a staff strike just an ingame warn.

Any in game warn that staff receives is a strike