DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

LittleOlivia's Staff Application!

LittleOlivia

In game name: LittleOlivia
SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:69281529
Warns:None.
Timezone:Pacific Time
Playtime?: 40+ Hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes.
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:No, Not currently. I can use demo recordings from console.
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None.
    Past experiences as staff: (Owner)DemonicGaming - (Admin)LegendaryRP - (Mod) LegionaryRP
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]: Hello, Thanks for giving me this 
opportunity to present myself, I am LlittleOlivia & I've been playing Garry's Mod for seven years now, I have the 
knowledge & experience to take on this position, I am always gradually growing in those aspects, Being open minded and
learning to take criticism in a positive way. Having the best experience playing Gmod I want to reflect that joy onto 
others any way possible. Would love to nurture the community, Watch it prosper & grow into something beautiful, A place
 where all players are greeted & welcomed with our highest courtesy & expectations. I want to make sure eveyone has a 
positive gameplay experience on the server, I've been on servers where the ones roleplaying somehow get punished 
instead of the offenders. I want to combat the trouble makers and fight for the players. I myself also want to bring a 
positive attitude to the team, and from roleplaying to directing my attention towards the players, maybe someone who 
has had animosity towards other players, staff or the server in the past and help them rekindle those lovely feelings 
for one another. My focus, attitude & everything that drives me to do what i do is going to help make this server & 
it's community have a change of heart, We staff do what we must for the players.

I have a highly respectable, calm, cool & collective personality, usually never let emotion rule over logic. I will 
never take advantage of the position I have signed up for, Will overcome any challenges that come my way. I have an
absolute strong sense of justice, If there's need to correct any problem in any given situation i will take the 
appropriate steps to reasure it's taken care of. Without a doubt in my mind this community is one of the best i have 
ever seen, I would like to be given a chance to prove my worth and show what i can do. To help better the community, to 
help players, is what i am here striving for. I would give up gameplay to do what i love, it's my passion, taking what 
i love to a new level is what makes gmod, gmod. Without the community what does a server have? Our job is to nuture & 
release the community into the "World" & let them prosper.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: So sorry, It seems I have misread the question. Yes, I have been banned on other servers in the past. I've been playing garry's mod for seven years since the age of twelve, of course not all kids are immature but they tend to act on impulse and that's how I used to be. I caused alot of problems and to this day still regretting those bad decisions, the best thing know is just do what I can to help the community and support a positive gameplay experience, help players and somehow try to make up for my past mistakes.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:None.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:Whatever it takes, I have an open schedule. 40+ Hours or More
 Weekly.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I like to read, 
(attempt)write, draw, play games, and occasionally excercise. I read though not that often as i would like, i cannot get away from gmod. I have to make a schedule or atleast lock my pc to read for thirty minutes every other day. I would love to start writing my own stories. Without any doubt I enjoy reading manga & fantasy books, It would be a very good experience to start writing my own story, I enjoy how diverse manga & books can make the reader question their beliefs, The story, plot, characters, etc can be very
fascinating at times. I occasionally draw or i used to until I got gmod back, I have to break this habit someday but i
love the game too much, Playing games is more of a weakness than a strong suit lol.

Did you read the staff rules?: LittleOlivia
Edited by LittleOlivia
19 minutes ago, wmskiller1 said:

-1 the few times I’ve seen you on the server they weren’t good interactions 

Everyone should have a chance to prove themselves, I want to show what i can do. I hope this isn't a biased -1 even so it's your decision & I respect that, thanks for giving feed back. What's your ingame name? I want to mane amends.

Edited by LittleOlivia
24 minutes ago, ExoticNinja said:

It seems you and your boyfriend/girlfriend are sharing the account which may be problematic. I have heard both of you playing the game.

That is completely understandable, We have already talked about it & made arrangements which satisfies both of us. This is originally my main account, I'm Roman A.k.a Littleman & she's Olivia, Olivia does play sometimes on this server only because I play & enjoy it.

She understands the severity of being a administrator & doesn't want to get in my way or affect my chance becoming part of staff, She doesn't play much and when she does she follows/understands the rules, She's a funny & fun loving person, althoughy she can ve aggressive at times. I am always next to her guiding and teaching her how to play. She's more than willing to play on other servers whenever I stop hogging the computer lol.

Edited by LittleOlivia