♥Sophi♥ @ omnieducation.net's Moderator Application

In game name: Mother Sophi

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_1:0:167249994

Warns: 0

Timezone: Eastern Time (ET)

Playtime?: Mother Sophi has played for 404:25:42.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] NONE

Past experiences as staff: MOD for TF2 Jailbreak, Senior MOD for Garnet Gaming DarkRP, MOD for Discord Server, Admin for Unturned Server (Dead due to owner moving to DAYZ)

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] Why you should choose me is due to one, my playtime which is half of my Garry's Mod playtime and most of the time has been not AFK. Secondly, I have been staffed on the server before which has been a major experience where I had met many "Friendly" people (I.E. ToucanMcGuppy, DarkAlias, ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ SaltedPeanutMan, Watak, and Rohan). I can deal with people who are not compliant with commands or are breaking the rules majorly like Someone RDMing in SIT, Spawn Propblockers, Mass Propspammers, Mass RDMers, and ETC. My experience of staffing on other servers which have been a good experience to get used to other people and/or ethnic groups. Working on gaming servers will be a good use of team building, which is what I would want. I have been dedicated to this server for playtime and donating a decent amount of cash. I have gone through the training process of getting staff before and have read over the rules many times which I have memorized most of it. 

I would love to get back into the server's staff team and help to keep a server that I know many people have donated and played on up for years to come. I had made mistakes on the server before but I hope and have learned from what I had done wrong through maturing and learning from time. I have been a very avid player lately which I had gone from 350 Hours Playtime for Garnet Gaming DarkRP to 405 Hours of Playtime. This has been my most played on server. My past staff experiences on other servers have been good and had left with a good reputation in the communities that the servers were part of. I hope that I can get another chance to show this community my best. Also to bring in some diversity to the roster of the staff members with me being

Transgender

which would be important to have some diversity.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? Yes, TF2 Community Servers (Names of servers are not remembered), warned on OMNI ED'S SCP-RP for "RDM", demoted on Concordia SCP-RP for "F**king SCP-999" of 1 rank for Foundation Staff. Banned on Garnet Gaming DarkRP for "NITRP", this ban made me lose my rank which, I have matured since the time of the banning. 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, 2 Denied Apps from around 2 months ago, after a month leave. Also 1 accepted application which in the time I had reached the staff rank of Senior Moderator.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? Around 5 Hours Per Day

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Yes, I am a usual Payday 2 player with 288 Hours and with XXIII (23) Infamy (This is one of my favorite games). I play CS:GO a lot with 516 Hours and Silver 2 (After deranking from Gold Nova 1). Currently working on my Driver's Permit and Bike a lot around my neighborhood. I am a SFM Poster Maker which I do for fun and watch a lot of horror movies (I.E. "Children of the Corn", The entire "Saw" series, "The Vault", "It Follows", "Munger Road", and ETC.)

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes

I hope you take this application into consideration.

Edited by ❤Sophi❤ @ omnieducation.net
Due to "Yes, Many Times" being not acceptable

You didn't read the staff rules, and having diversity in a staff team for a server isn't that important. That's like me saying "I'm asian, let me make the staff team diverse." Idk I just don't see what difference it would make to be "diverse," it's not affecting the server or making an impact.

Otherwise, read the rules, everything else is good.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Wasdin said:

-1 - Still didn’t read Staff rules smh, it’s not that hard. 

Help them understand the correct rules smh, it's not that hard.

+1, You were a fantastic past staff, and it kinda sucked when you got demoted. I'd like to see you as staff again. 

Edited by ToucanMcGuppy
+1