(bubbles) staff application!

bubbles

In game name:Bubbles 0 oO o 0 O
SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=248325524&token=ymS8uolj

Warns:0
Timezone:PST
Playtime?:i have played ur server in the past (before the rework) for about 1 weeks worth of hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES    
Referral(s): none  
Past experiences as staff: I  have had staff on several servers but most of them had to remove the server for financial purposes or had to remove the server itself.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have over 1k hours on gmod. I do know that alot of people have thousands of hours on gmod but most of my hours has been spent specifically spent into dark RP and being staff. Personally that's my favorite way of playing gmod is staff I like to handle sits and help out others with their needs. I am not wanting staff just to kick the players that agitate me and for rdm but I want to help those in need and give other staff room to do their sits and maybe even play the darkRP themselves while I do sits. To me sits aren't just bring someone and warn the offender to me sits are for bringing everyone involved and hearing both sides of the argument and to establishing if i should warn, verbal warn, kick, or ban players! I would also like to view players and watch how the server runs and see what problems are going on as staff and help out all that are having issues. I have experience with !logs !blogs or other applications that you use. I Also have alot of admin keybinds set as in jail @ bring @ and many other binds. accepting me into the community would be a great help to the community and to the RP!
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? NO    
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: NO    
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:after school hours so for me that's 2:00 pm- 10:00pm    
If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? boxing
Did you read the staff rules?: YES

Edited by bubbles
certain spelling errors i rushed
2 hours ago, bubbles said:

:i have played ur server in the past before the rework for about 1 weeks worth of hours

/playtime (steamid) in game please

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/):http://steamcommunity.com/id/pineapple-juice

Need your steam id not link

Did you read the staff rules?: YES

Didn't read staff rules

@ExoticNinjaI read staff rules i dont get what ur getting at? I have the old reset play time. does that really affect my app? I been playing this server since 2017 and 2016 come on jeez. and BTW that is my steam id u have to copy the whole link not click it man

Edited by bubbles

ok saying a cuss word is toxic but you guys are calling my app trash, and terrible, calling me tryhard, and saying im pulling cards like a magician? to be fair y'all are being toxic too. I realize the server does have rules aka (24 hours rule) which i cant atm prove that i have old playtime so i'm continuing to make it up. but the point of an app isn't to say ok u have 24hrs you're hired its to read my valued points on how i will help out with sits. You guys just don't realize it cause ur viewing my app wrong but if you truly think i would be a bad staff and think i would be toxic then fine -1 but next time read the points and topics of the paragraph thanks. 

Edited by bubbles
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1

@gooxd I would like to stay respectable. but read everyones comments they couldve just said hey man u should probably work on ur hours and ur app before u apply but instead they called me stuff like trash and terrible like what!? they need to have respect 😕 yall are so critical

Edited by bubbles