DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Marchione/ Exxon Staff Application

Marchione

Name: Nico Marchione (IRL) SN1PER43 (Steam) 1stSFODD OPT Exxon (IGN)

Playtime: /playtime Exxon | 1stSFODD OPT Exxon has played for 368:23:35.

Do I own A microphone: Yes

Staff History: Yes, accidental mass (Shot up a tryout during a raid) when I first joined the server.

Country of Residence: United States of America

Past experience staffing? No

Why do you plan on benefiting our server? I started playing Garnet Gaming Military RP when it first started way back. I was too young to really enjoy the fair share of fun and RP this server has to offer. I came back a year later under a different name (my last), and joined the army. I was fascinated with how serious people take the server and said to myself, I want in. So I played and landed where I am now; in Delta Force. I have never been staff for a Gmod server or for anything of the sort but would like to try starting here. With such good staff already, I believe that I would make a fair addition to the GGMRP staffing team because I am dependable, truthful, and for the betterment of the server. To start off, I can be relied on. If someone is to ask me to do something it can be considered done when it is asked of me. I put forth my best effort to complete the task at hand and will always do it fair which leads me to my next point. In my 370 hours of playtime, I have always accepted the blame for my own actions regardless what I do, and their consequences. I never deflect the blame onto someone else who is not guilty or at fault. Anytime a issue is brought to me I try and solve it fairly, and make sure everyone is clear and concise on the outcome/ situation. My final point is a bit of a complicated one. I want to better the server and make it more enjoyable to anyone and everyone. Even if a player is a minge, they should be persuaded otherwise to play the server for what it is. To wrap up, I just overall want to be that guy people can come to without fear and talk to about whatever and solve/ resolve any issue that might occur server wise.

Edited by Marchione
Bad submission; needed to be redone

You've progressed since I first met you. I enjoy talking and spending my time with you. I would +1 but...

Your paragraph is really short. If you fix it, I'll give you my +1

Good luck!

Edited by Krimzin

What I personally find the most disappointing about your staff application is your complete apathy to your staff application as a whole. Just from reading your "benefiting our server" portion or statement. I managed to read it before you were told to add more length and it was disappointingly short, most likely under 100 letters as your current section is only 140, not to mention its filled with useless and redundant filler.

2 hours ago, Marchione said:

I play everyday for about three hours (give or take) with the exception of every here and there and want to see the server become the best. I'll give it my best and i'll strive for excellence.

This is what you decided to add to your original statement and adds nothing to the previous besides beefing it up and making it look more appealing from afar. This is something that a staff member is expected to do already, simply adding "I'd be a good staff because I'd do good staff things," does not help your case, instead of putting this I would recommend adding some more traits about yourself, why are you qualified? What makes you better and more fit above others applying? I also like how you used the word "connotation." Although the name "Marchione or Exxon" may not have a specific meaning, I still think of a minge who was removed from seals for his excessive toxicity and lack of respect towards others. Since then (this was removal happened less then two months ago) I have seen minimal improvement from you to help improve your image on the server. I would at least attempt to be looked upon in a good light by most of the community before applying through apologies, explaining my actions, etc. I do not hate you nor wish anything poor upon you, I just wish you would have taken time to fix yourself before applying for staff, and if not at least had made a staff app that was convincing instead of rushing it. Most of the time your character is what gets you accepted to be staff, and with a poor character it would be difficult to be accepted, even with an A+ app.

Really weak app. Full of fluff and filler that's so basic and generic anyone could use it. It is written as if you wrote it in 5 minutes, and if you really wanted to show everyone that you changed from being a minge, I feel you would put a lot of time and effort into it. Time and effort that just doesn't feel like its there. However actions do speak louder than words, and in game you haven't shown that you changed either.  -1

Edited by Why