SELLING STAFF APPLICATIONS (SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY)

Are you interested in joining the Garnet Gaming™ staff team but have the writing capabilities of a high school dropout? If so, my service may be for you! I'm offering some of the best literary pieces on this side of the forums for low low prices! All I need is for your credit card number, the 3 digits on the back and the expiration month and year. If you order within the next hour I'll throw in a perma ban of the player of your choosing. 

(Serious offers only I don't want to be wasting my time)

Edited by [GG] Cypher
2 hours ago, [GG] Cypher said:

Are you interested in joining the Garnet Gaming™ staff team but have the writing capabilities of a high school dropout? If so, my service may be for you! I'm offering some of the best literary pieces on this side of the forums for low low prices! All I need is for your credit card number, the 3 digits on the back and the expiration month and year. If you order within the next hour I'll throw in a perma ban of the player of your choosing. 

(Serious offers only I don't want to be wasting my time)

I'll give you some spaghetti I found in my pocket if you help me to become a professional garnet gamer