Staff Report on Forgotten

ADVDUPE

Dude it's a 10$ game it was mute for 20 minutes I forgot could have happened to anyone even more so a new Moderator and how difficult the punishment system is to navigate on this server since every other server, for the most part, uses ULX. So to give me a strike over this even more so when I have already spoken with the guy and its all good is just being harsh.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1

I am a bit confused as to the two completely different statements you made. In the beginning, you said that you don't remember doing it. Then, you said, 

13 minutes ago, Forgotten said:

by mistake

But you should not have muted him in the first place, can you please inform us of why you muted him?

Alrighty when this post went up I was already in a team speak call with the guy and I apologized for it and he said it was all good so I didn't take this report all that seriously the first message is obvious of that and I muted him, to begin with because he was ear raping under me as a thief so I muted him I left like 5 minutes later due to an emergency irl and forgot to unmute a mistake that anyone could have done. 

• Dumb/Shitpost 1

How does ULX have anything to do with this. Pretty sure !mute STEAMID isn’t something you can “accidentally do”. To speak on this point, ULX has the @ system, which makes it even easier to accidentally mute someone. So I don’t think it was an accident. Then, you say you forgot, yet he reached out to you multiple times then logged off the server, leaving him muted. If Lyri wasn’t there, he may have stayed muted much longer. Finally, your whole attitude regarding a strike (a staff punishment for Christ’s sake) is disgusting. It seems you wanted staff for some power grab or title, as you clearly don’t care about repercussions. On my first day I received a strike and was fucking humbled by it. I don’t see even the slightest remorse in you. I don’t think you deserve just a simple strike, much less having staff, based on this whole situation.

• Winner 2
Just now, Forgotten said:

I mean either way IDC its just a level 1 strike and the higher-ups are inactive except for the managers but still.

You are just adding insult to injury. Highly suggest you stop commenting on this post. I don’t believe you will just receive a level one strike...

1 minute ago, Forgotten said:

Alrighty when this post went up I was already in a team speak call with the guy and I apologized for it and he said it was all good so I didn't take this report all that seriously the first message is obvious of that and I muted him, to begin with because he was ear raping under me as a thief so I muted him I left like 5 minutes later due to an emergency irl and forgot to unmute a mistake that anyone could have done. 

Let me just break this down really quick, 

1 minute ago, Forgotten said:

Alrighty when this post went up I was already in a team speak call with the guy and I apologized for it and he said it was all good

This is not what happened, I was there. Once you were informed about the report, you told him to stop crying and proceeded to act like a baby crying to make fun of toucan. You were quite rude, I don't recall you apologizing, but I know for sure Toucan didn't say "it was all good". 

3 minutes ago, Forgotten said:

he was ear raping under me as a thief

He wasn't a thief, he was running around the streets as a hobo. 

• 300 IQ 1
1 minute ago, Kurtis said:

After the stuff he pulled earlier calling evity and garnet useless in a resignation and editing it before anyone saw back to a introduction now this. 

BIG +1

Do you have picture proof of this? I believe it, but would like to see it for myself/have it  presented for future use regarding his future as staff

Just now, kurtis7667psar said:

unfortunately, no I didn't think he'd edit it. Just unlucky. 

Based on this report, punishment will most likely still be dispensed, but even he admitted to changing the post. Whatever higher up reads this: keep in mind that he dissed Evity and Garnet directly on the forums on top of this report.