[AlexanderGames35O] - Moderator Application

In game name: AlexanderGames35O (the "0" in 350 is a O)
SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/):STEAM_0:1:455066389 
Warns: As of (November 25th, 2018), I have 0 warns.
Timezone: (GMT-8)
Playtime?:  40 Hours. (I know it's not too many, but I really want to get back onto the staff team.)
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] I have access to teamspeak, but no microphone because my dorm master got mad at me for screaming at my idiotic teammates in Counter-Strike at 3 am (lmfao)
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes.
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Turles, PG Jax, IAMEVOLVE, Exotic Ninja, Buddha, Dr. Turtle, Lyri, WO2 Willyworm, 
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I at one point around February made my way to S. Mod, but I was having major family issues.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Hi, I'm Alexander. You can call me Xander, or Alex. I'm 19 years old and I go to Stanford University. Right now, my main hobbies are Garry's Mod and school. I guess you can say i'm kind of a computer geek. I spend most of my time on my computer. I just joined back onto this server after an about 8 month brake. My old account has been banned because my idiot brother hopped on my account and hacked on CSGO while I was in the middle of moving to college. (I knowits a dumb excuse, but please just trust me. I did not hack.) I am now on a new account getting back my hours and playing the game and having fun. Some reasons that you would consider choosing me over other applicants is how I have a somewhat good amount of experience in the field of staffing. I'm also very familiar with D3A, meaning that it would not be as difficult to train me (comparing to a newbie).
    Many more reasons also come into play, for example the fact that I'm mature and I can deal with situations very layed back and not stressfully. If you know what I'm saying. Also, I have an almost perfect schedule for this because I am going to be able to play on strict times living the college life so it's almost guaranteed that I will be playing the times that I said I will be playing given that I will have to be so on schedule.  Finally, the last reason that I should be chosen over other applicants is that I genuinely know what I'm doing because as I've stated in the former sentence(s) and paragraph(s), I've staffed on this server many times before and I have never gone out on bad terms. I just generally always had a problem at home. But, now that I am in college I have a good amount of time that I am willing to dedicate to perfecting and bringing justice to the great community of Garnet-Gaming DarkRP.  In the past, I never really did mess up while staffing. I have also matured a long way since that time so to anyone I pissed off, I apologize.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details. I was banned once for Mass RDM on a total misunderstanding between everyone that was involved in the situation. (If you want me to explain more it's totally OK if you ask me to write more about it.)

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have made I believe 3 other applications, which 2 were accepted. And the first wasn't.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I will be on about 2 hours on Tuesdays, and Mondays. (I take all of my classes in 2 days, yes its very stressful),meaning that I'm not going to have too much time to play.But on the other hand, on every other day i will be on from around 2-10 P.M or later even. But my work starts always at 6 A.M GMT-8 time. I work 6 hours a day everyday aside from Mondays and Tuesdays, meaning I have a very tight schedule so that I will be able to play very strict times everyday.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I am very much into the sports of Basketball and Football. I also take part in a little bit of CSGO public tournaments because I used to play competitively underground.  Aside from that I like hanging out with my friends and I am a very social person, but some of you people that know me personally, knows that I may get a little bit too mean at times. As of now I do not have a girlfriend because I broke up with her to focus on school. So yay for anti-social Alex.

Did you read the staff rules?: AlexanderGames35O

Warm Regards,

Alexander.

Edited by alexandergames350
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1

+1 Essay is nice, very nice in game, putting a lot of time into the server. Only concern I have is the mic, because I have seen staff members without mics and miscommunication happens a lot or it takes longer to explain something. Other than that I hope to see you on the staff team!

2 hours ago, Witchings said:

+1 Essay is nice, very nice in game, putting a lot of time into the server. Only concern I have is the mic, because I have seen staff members without mics and miscommunication happens a lot or it takes longer to explain something. Other than that I hope to see you on the staff team!

It's not required to have a mic and there are a few staff members that do just fine by typing

9 minutes ago, IAMEVOLVE said:

It's not required to have a mic and there are a few staff members that do just fine by typing

I know that, I'm just saying, with past experience the staff w/o mics tend to be a bit slower for communication and such. I'm not saying it's a real negative thing.

• Like 1