Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: Over 1500 Hours on the server

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]  Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] No one

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]  Ex Co-Owner of Garnet Gaming

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Well for starters I really have nothing else better to do with my life and theres no one better for the job of moderating the server like an ex staff member. I know almost every nook and cranny when it comes to the server. From Garnet's big jew nose all the way to Evity's ugly face. To be serious though Im not gonna write two paragraphs on why I should be chosen because its kinda a waste of time. I have a lot of staff experience since I used to be Ex-Co Owner of the server, my main role as co-owner was just to do promotions, do sits when needed, and just interact with the community staff to get a better understanding of everyone who was on the team. I just wanna get back into this aids ridden server again to make it a bit better. To conclude Spy Kids 2 is the best movie out there no one can argue.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I got banned by Garnet once for saying Nigger on his ex developers server because he got angry. That was like 3 years ago and I still have the memory of me gunning down that man in the street and calling him Nigga.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yeah like 3 years ago when I was a T-Mod

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can contribute at least 3 hours of my time daily, Mondays and Tuesdays I can be on for longer because I dont work

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

Well outside of work I cook for a living so I guess Id consider that a hobby. Besides cooking I normally just play videogames or Im just hanging out in my apartment smoking fat.

Did you read the staff rules?: 421 sm0k meth

That's a name I haven't seen in a hot minute. Good to see you're still kicking.

I don't know if this is a meme or not, but you do gotta extend it a bit my man.

Edited by TheDudeAbidesV2

It's kind of depressing seeing so many people +1 this application. I understand you have past experience being a staff member in this community, but that doesn't give you any special "privilege" when it comes to applying again. You should have to meet the same standards everyone else has to when applying, no matter what your past is. Also, the absolute immaturity in this application is astonishing and you can't just write off the two paragraph essay like that. Again, just because you were a "co-owner" of the server doesn't mean you can just skip parts of the application and not take it seriously.

I seriously hope this doesn't get accepted the way the application is right now. If you're serious about becoming staff once again I seriously recommend fixing the application.

• Like 2
On 11/29/2018 at 2:42 AM, 421 sm0k meth GaynutGaymen.net said:

Its basically a meme B) because I dont even own Garrys Mod obviously

10 hours ago, 421 sm0k meth GaynutGaymen.net said:

But Im seriously trying to apply for the team again, even though this may seem like a meme application its not

At least he's taking it seriously

Edited by Jarold
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Jarold said:

At least he's taking it seriously

I mean anyone who knows me, knows that I am super sarcastic, even Gaynut knows that. Take my application like anyone elses though, just trying to help the server out.

Edited by 421 sm0k meth GaynutGaymen.net
1 hour ago, 421 sm0k meth GaynutGaymen.net said:

I mean anyone who knows me, knows that I am super sarcastic, even Gaynut knows that. Take my application like anyone elses though, just trying to help the server out.

ight so basically if you want to be treated the same as other applicants this is gunna be a deny for sure unless you add 1 more paragraph lol, its good and all that your trying to help out but this is the way it works🙂

Heres my extra paragraph if you really want it

The problem with the Spy Kids series and the movie Sharkboy and Lava girl is one thing. There's absolutely no thumb people in Sharkboy and Lavagirl yet the entire movie is around a dream. Imagine being in a dream but not thinking about thumb people thats just completely insensitive against their people. The only good aspect of the movie is the pure fact that George Lopez is the villian but it would of been a lot better if they added Ernie from George Lopez as his henchman or sidekick to evil. I mean its overall just a disaster of a movie and it would never outbeat spy kids. Spy Kids 2 let alone was a masterpiece and grips you into the massive action that the movie has in the first 5 minutes of it. Spy Kids 3D dont even get me started I've sat down and watched the movie 5 times in a row in a singular day just to see the flaws of the movie and you know how many flaws I found? Only around 5 when Sharkboy and Lavagirl had an atrocious amount of flaws to the movie and I only watched 30 minutes of it. Most people who see the movie as well think "Oh Taylor Lautner is in it so it must be good" Bitch he didnt even do Twilight yet how the fuck you know its gonna be good when it just started his career. Daryl Sabara who played Juni blows Taylor out of the water with his amazing child acting also its a plus Alexa PenaVega who plays Carmen is a hot piece of ass which I could stare at all day. In conclusion this is my 2nd paragraph to my staff application and I would highly recommend Spy Kids over Sharkboy and Lavagirl

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • 300 IQ 1