the coolest beanie baby (VIP Mod)

John Peepee

Just now, the coolest beanie baby said:

Alt account of who? Having multiple steam accounts is not against the rules, if I even had multiple accounts. You don't know this.

Based off of behavior, I think you're one. We all know those CP minges that come on and false warrant, and I believe you're in their group.

1 hour ago, kerry said:

Uhm, here's my opinion in a neatly organized list

1) He did not file the warrant.

2) You propblock in the end of the video, maliciously shove a prop onto the door

3) Bodyblocking.

4) Build during raid.

In this video you commit NO INTENT TO ROLEPLAY, (NITRP), a 2 day ban. (3 offenses.)

Building During a Raid, Propblock, and Bodyblock.

-1 to beanie recieving punishment.

+1 to @John Peepee being banned for two days for NITRP.

If ANYTHING, Beanie baby committed failrp by breaking down the props rather than using the search warrant to search. If at all, Beanie could be warned for FailRP, (A level 1 Strike,) nothing more.

@IAMEVOLVE You of all people should know that this is not viable proof for a demotion.

Even if @the coolest beanie babydidn't file the warrant he was still part of it which makes able to be warned for the false warrant.

Edited by ExoticNinja
1 hour ago, the coolest beanie baby said:

Is there a minge you believe I am by name?

your digging a hole for yourself rn, grace is a higher member of the community and im pretty sure she wouldn't make accusations without some proof, id come clean before you get a little deeper

Edited by IAMEVOLVE
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
3 minutes ago, IAMEVOLVE said:

your digging a hole for yourself rn, grace is a higher member of the community and im pretty sure she wouldn't make accusations without some proof, id come clean before you get a little deeper

Uh, no, she isn't. She's a VIP mod, kiddo. The same rank as me, who's higher? Yeah, think about it again boi.

• Dumb/Shitpost 5
  • Haha 1

Uh, no, she isn't. She's a VIP mod, kiddo. The same rank as me, who's higher? Yeah, think about it again boi.

damn.... im a senior sooo no respect for the community, staff  and even staff that have climbed the ranks higher than you? wow definitely not what you should be making clear on a report against you lol

damn nice yup just go and drain my rep guess thats all you have left to say..

@Jarold, @Evity @The King of Rohan  thoughts on dis ?

Edited by IAMEVOLVE
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
11 minutes ago, the coolest beanie baby said:

Doesn't matter, I could've been ex-owner, doesn't change the facts. :'p

It kinda does, think about it, you may not have any power as a VIP mod, but if you've been a higher rank such as manager/co-owner(as you stated it wouldn't matter) your opinion would still be valued. That's just my opinion though. 

• 300 IQ 2
2 hours ago, the coolest beanie baby said:

I didn't file a single warrant. The reason I hit you with the stunstick is because you were bodyblocking, which is also against the rules. Also, you didn't show any proof of the sit we had with Alexander. 

1 hour ago, kerry said:

3) Bodyblocking.

4) Build during raid.

He had a building sign he shouldn't even be getting raided. If you thought there were raidables you should have reported him. But instead you broke a rule and false warranted him and didn't even check for raidables just destroyed shit.

1 hour ago, kerry said:

1) He did not file the warrant.

As a STAFF MEMBER he should know it's against the rules and instead of partaking, he should have stopped it, but instead did the most damage.

1 hour ago, kerry said:

In this video you commit NO INTENT TO ROLEPLAY, (NITRP),

the only thing that's warnable in that video is body blocking. With stating that, it makes me question your eligibility as a staff member. Even then I don't think that the right time to enforce that rule as john peepee was clearly just trying to protect his stuff.

2 hours ago, the coolest beanie baby said:

On another note, this wouldn't get me demoted, it'd just be a strike.

No this could very well be a level three strike witch I believe is a full demote as a VIP mod not 100% on that though.

1 hour ago, kerry said:

So....you admit to the nitrp?

once again never was any nitrp

1 hour ago, kerry said:

I see no reason why he should be punished. Merely participating in a warrant, (false or not,) is not against any rules, so long as he didnt kill you, destroy any raidables, or make you lose any money.

I do, as a staff member, he should be stopping false warrants, not partaking in them. Staff don't NEED a sit to deal with a problem on the server

1 hour ago, kerry said:

Personaly what I don't see is, why so salty?

He’s salty cause he got his hard work destroyed for no reason. Personally I don't think this is the correct way to be acting on a forum report.

Go on, tell me who you think I am and or what Im doing here.

not your job apparently

1 hour ago, Grace said:

I think you're an ALT account. 

+1 to this, you act exactly like past staff members nitpicking every rule and not knowing when to enforce them and like in this report false warranting.

Alt account of who? Having multiple steam accounts is not against the rules, if I even had multiple accounts. You don't know this.

If you’re perm banned on them, then it is.

49 minutes ago, the coolest beanie baby said:

She's not just a VIP mod. She is an ex-manager that after resigning from the manager position was granted VIP mod as she was a great help to the community. Later that VIP mod was removed as she went inactive. When she came back she received it again to help the staff team once again. Leaving us to where we are now.

Overall +1

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • 300 IQ 3
  • Winner 3

Charlie said it perfectly. I also have video proof of you breaking NLR, spawning in a random prop in the middle of the road to avoid getting shot, and basically doing nothing as a staff member. Your attitude in game is horrendous, and your attitude on the forums is nothing but the same. Be humble dude. You are a fucking VIP mod. It’s basically a trial period, and with this report alone I can sense that you give 2 shits about the server and the rules. I’ve been talking to multiple people, and they all have proof, both visual and recorded, of you minging, breaking rules, and finding loopholes to save yourself.

+1 from me. Also have no idea why @kerry is backing you up on this. Can you not see that the cops are at fault here? Already from previous interactions I’ve had with you on the forums, you aren’t too keen on the rules regarding props. Why would Pee be warned for building during a raid and prop blocking? The man has a building sign. He can do whatever the fuck he wants with his props unless it’s spam, or propminge, and what he did is neither. Doesn’t matter if Beanie didn’t place the warrant: he was staff and could have 

A: reported the guy for false warrant 

B: advised the cop not to warrant

Or C - just stepped away entirely and recorded it all

Instead, he did none of those and raided under false warrant. And to what avail? There were no printers, and all you did was destroy the props to add insult to injury, minge, and be a dick in general. 

In short,

-Beanie. You are in the wrong here, and I believe your VIP mod should be stripped for some time to re-evaluate your cirtifications to be staff, and you should be trained. Either that or a full removal from staff, because I don’t even see you doing staff duties when I’m on. 

-Kerry. Why are you defending him? He may be your friend, but this dude is in the wrong. You aren’t too familiar with prop rules as I can tell already, so don’t claim stuff like NITRP, because at most Pee should be warned for body block. Beanie should be banned for NITRP, and punished accordingly staff-wise. This doesn’t look good for you.

Sorry about the long post. I just hate people who think just because they have t-mod or VIP mod, they are suddenly top dog and control everything. Not to mention, disrespecting a fellow player, fellow staff, and a previous manager does not earn you any brownie points. GG

+1 (I said it already but just want to make it clear)

• Like 1
  • Winner 1