Suggestion for the Mayor job

Clarksp

2 hours ago, Roy kenneth said:

-1 @Clarksp, i dont agree with this, its not hard what so ever, i got to lvl 40 within a week and a half with the first sort of xp introduced, aka 10% your money amount, and it took me a while, and if you want it to be lowered than whats the point of 30% xp from the money amount (aka 1k=300xp).

basicly getting to lvl 50 is not hard id say if you get to lvl 25 and start making meth you can make it within a week or less

Maybe so, but that shit restricts what I would want to do. I don't wanna sit on my ass and printer farm, make meth, grow weed, or try to buy other printers. Yes I could go rp as well while having printers, but I as well as many others get sick of that shit real quick. Besides that many of the jobs I actually wanna use won't get me shit for xp. The real issue is we don't really have enough ways to get xp from all the jobs we have.

+1, though I feel 35 would be a better level than 30.

Edited by TheDudeAbidesV2
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, TheDudeAbides said:

Maybe so, but that shit restricts what I would want to do. I don't wanna sit on my ass and printer farm, make meth, grow weed, or try to buy other printers. Yes I could go rp as well while having printers, but I as well as many others get sick of that shit real quick. Besides that many of the jobs I actually wanna use won't get me shit for xp. The real issue is we don't really have enough ways to get xp from all the jobs we have.

+1, though I feel 35 would be a better level than 30.

This explains it

+1

22 minutes ago, JPdude said:

I'm kinda neutral on this, if the level was lowered I would say only lower it by maybe 10 or 15 levels. 😕

I agree. I -1'd this suggestion, but if it was reduced to 40 I think it would be a good compromise. That way it is still high enough so that you have to really earn it, but not so high that it keeps very active people away from the job. The lvl system was added somewhat recently anyways, so I'm sure many of you guys will get there with time.

On 12/1/2018 at 10:21 PM, Clarksp said:

But my guy, lvl 30 still takes a long time to get to. I highly doubt a minge would make it to level 30 without getting banned first lmao.

I think that is the point of why it is a high level... so it is more rare for minges not to be mayor. In my opinion the mayor is for people who played the server for a while and not for people to beable to be mayor and abuse like I have seen on other servers where mayor is a low level.  -1

13 minutes ago, ToucanMcGuppy said:

+1,

I don't really like sitting in a base for hours a day.

you dont need to get lvl 7 printers and go rp when you see someone advert raid you run back thats what i did, and with meth from 25 it shouldnt take so long to get to lvl 50 but either way shouldnt be to long with printers either

27 minutes ago, Roy kenneth said:

you dont need to get lvl 7 printers and go rp when you see someone advert raid you run back thats what i did, and with meth from 25 it shouldnt take so long to get to lvl 50 but either way shouldnt be to long with printers either

This isn't much more exciting than sitting in your base, you can only be out for 10-15 minutes at a time, before you have to go back to your base to click some buttons. How you did this for a week and a half and didn't drive yourself insane. I have no idea.