Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

Palpy

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

None

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Thought-out my time on Garry’s mod or the internet, in general, there are always going to be trolls and people that are just there to ruin everyone else’s time. But there are people like the staff team to fix and remove those types of people to improve the overall value of the server. For example, there are areas in a neighborhood that bring the property values down, what do you do? Purge the issue to gain back to trust and the stature of the community. I have always wanted to be a part of the bigger picture, although reporting players for their wrongdoings is a start being apart of the staff will give me more of an advantage over the problem and I could help more than just myself.I feel with my help and being able to be on this community can rise and become one of the best DarkRP servers out there.

What can I bring? What separates me from the rest of the applicants? These questions are kind of difficult to answer without being repetitive and saying the same thing the last person said. But what I can bring and what separates me from the rest is being a true team player and the fact that I can get along with most people as long as there is mutual respect. The most important thing in a team is the unity of the members; without trust and respect, there really isn’t a team. I hope that I can be a part of this team because I can see there is a real sense of passion. I am a very passionate and I have a very dedicated personality. Though I have had to edit this application a few times due to spelling or simple mistakes over reading. I don’t want that to define this effort and the time I can put in to the role of staff.

I do not mean to come off or sound repetitive but there are many issues with players that come into the server looking to cause trouble for its members. Personally, I hate people like that because it show what little lives they have. Ever since I have started playing on this server and seen what joy it can give people I knew I needed to be a part of this team. With your approval and guidance, I would like to become and member of the Garnet Gaming staff and show you that I have what it takes to help and progress the server. Thank you for the consideration!

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

At least two-three hours after school and two-three hours before bed

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

Hockey

Did you read the staff rules?:

I read the Staff and the regular DarkRP server rules... Hamm

Edited by Hamm
  • Bad paragraphs, many spelling and grammatical mistakes
  • Like Blair said, you didn't read the rules
  • Never heard of/seen you before

My verdict for this application is -1

@Palpy told me in-game that he did give Hamm permission to use him as a refferal.

EDIT: I have re-read your application and I see you have read the rules. The only problem I see now is your paragraphs. Throughout the paragraphs, you are repeating yourself over and over saying you want to stop minges etc. Spice it up a little and I may change to a +1.

Edited by Clarksp
1 hour ago, Clarksp said:
  • Bad paragraphs, many spelling and grammatical mistakes
  • Like Blair said, you didn't read the rules
  • Never heard of/seen you before

My verdict for this application is -1

@Palpy can you confirm the referral?

As said by clark, 

read these rules                                                                                                                                           @Blair, @Clarksp make sure to link the rules if they haven't read them 

12 hours ago, Hamm said:

In game name: Hamm

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:109766841

Warns: None

Timezone: Eastern

Playtime?: 54 hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
Palpy
Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
None
Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Thought out my time on garrys mod or the internet, in general, there are always going to be trolls and people that are just there to ruin others peoples times there are people like the staff team to fix and remove those types of people. For me being apart of the staff team will give me a sense of peace knowing that I am there to solve issues that are causing stress and making people upset. I feel with my help and being able to be on this community can rise and become one of the best DarkRP servers out there.

As a frequent member of this server, I've seen many many toxic people and the same amount of great fun and dedicated Roleplayers. So I am a vet in seeing the same cases over and over again whether it be Ltap or RDM it can get really annoying from the players POV. So I can only imagine what it's like from the staff POV, but with that in mind, i don't want it to seem like it will be a chore for me. I wanna do this cause I started RPing on this server and I've always come back.

I hope with the acceptance by the staff on here I can help make a difference in the community and purge it of toxicity. What sets me apart from other applicants is that im determined to make a change and I won't rest until I've made someone happier because they aren't being harassed or killed all the time. Because you have to look at this realistically, it's a video game and people bought this game and play it to have fun not be harassed and make fun of. Also, I'm able to be on when some members of the staff team aren't able to get on and that alone can be so helpful. So I hope with those things in mind I could have a shot at being staff on the server.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
No
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:
No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
at least two- three hours a day
If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
Hockey
Did you read the staff rules?:
Yes

Personally I like you Hammm, but you need to read the staff rules, and you need to check your playtime via command in-game. Sorry mate, but this is a -1 from me unless you update your application.

I've seen you one, your a calm and respectful person around me at least (then again, most people are respectful to me because i try to give respect and be patient with people), but you should cut out paragraph and morph it into the other two since people are complaining about it being short (the content isn't bad, but it is sorta saying some of the same stuff over and over again, which i don't mind since i usually have that issue) and read the staff rules (hint: there is a surprise in it if you look through it carefully), but until you fix that stuff you are gonna get a -1 from me, hopefully it will change.

Edited by WO2 Willyworm1
22 hours ago, Blair said:

The paragraphs are too short and full of grammatical errors 

Also you didn't read the rules 

Also get that playtime up

-1 as of now but edit it and I may change my mind

Please re-read through my application. I'm sorry for the hassle.

5 hours ago, Witchings said:

-1 Reread staff rules. Otherwise I don't know why everyone is bitching about the paragraphs, I read through em and they look fine. If you reread them I'd be happy to give you a +1

Please re-read my application I've made the necessary changes.

10 hours ago, BuddyTheFox said:

Personally I like you Hammm, but you need to read the staff rules, and you need to check your playtime via command in-game. Sorry mate, but this is a -1 from me unless you update your application.

I've made the changes needed