staff @ chat problem

IAMEVOLVE

I know a lot of people know about this but I missed it from before 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1587672915

I dont think user rank and vip rank should be allowed to type in @ chat for this reason, that ban from blairr was actually form an impersonator, I think it would be nice if the user and vip rank couldn't talk in @ chat, and if that can't happen then atleast make the chat color like blue or white or something. If the server is really busy I don't really have time to check steamid's on every vip mod ban in the @ chat.

• Like 2

-1 players need @ chat for various reasons, the /report is unique to GG and isn’t a bad system but players arnt familiar with it so when people use @ you can easily tp them to a roof and tell them how to file a report, also it’s literally not that hard to tell if someone is trolling in

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
21 minutes ago, [GG] Admin | Cameron said:

-1 players need @ chat for various reasons, the /report is unique to GG and isn’t a bad system but players arnt familiar with it so when people use @ you can easily tp them to a roof and tell them how to file a report, also it’s literally not that hard to tell if someone is trolling in

It can be hard to tell when someone is impersonating though, as vip/regulars have the same @ chat color as Vip/Tmods

2 hours ago, [GG] Admin | Cameron said:

if you take a look at that SS i linked it looks hella real and if your the only mod+ on and have a shit ton of stuff going on the last thing i'd like to do is check steamid's and clarify if it is a real ban 

and also no, user and vip ranks have no reason to use @ chat the staff regularly post a bind on how to get assistance from staff (type /report for staff assistance)\

but like its cool if they can just change the color they dont need to completely remove users access, literally anything would be helpful lol

Edited by IAMEVOLVE
1 hour ago, Ting Goes Blyat said:

agreed -1

1 hour ago, Charlie said:

Just do what Clark said. People shouldn't have to make a report to ask a question.

little confused you guys are -1'ing it but also saying to do what the post is, changing the color or removing the use of it  so do you guys agree but dont feel like its needed to change the color...??

32 minutes ago, IAMEVOLVE said:

little confused you guys are -1'ing it but also saying to do what the post is, changing the color or removing the use of it  so do you guys agree but dont feel like its needed to change the color...??

i mean that clarks idea is better then just removing the @ chat for users/vips

that y -1ed ur idea of removing it...