Player Report Mak

Dempsey

In-game name: Dempsey

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:247639152

I am reporting an [Staff/Player]: Player

Their name or SteamID: Mak STEAM_0:0:75783370

Who was involved?: Me Mak and Yite

When did this occur?: between 2am to 4:30 am EST 12/18/18

Describe the situation: It began with Mak being white-listed as a 2GA i then went through a whole situation trying to figure out who's been shooting down the recruit room door later to find out it was Mak added on he also RDM'D a decent number of other RU pushing forward to after he had his white-lists removed and was a recruit and through all this time he was also being extremely mingy and talked alot about how he was just doing this to anger me so as a recruit im guessing his friend yite came on and white-listed him back as a soldier and support as seeing this i thought he was retrained and ready to start over and be good then afterwards he made his way all the way to the US base (i switched sides for a brief time) and he rdmed me seeing this and there was no other staff on i switched back to RU as an officer which again he rdmed me and another so his white-lists where removed again i herd that this was not the first time he had his whitelists removed on Garnet so from here he then went on to use his credits to buy a crow bar and keep knocking down the RR door at attempts to rdm more people from here i said i was leaving the server to see if his friend would white-list him again and found out that he did so once again his white-lists where removed and yites RFR was removed this was a very hectic scenario at about 4 in the morning as no staff where on to help with this he was showing no intent to RP by the end i have left screenshots and video evidence below i have the full video if needed but warning it is 6 hours long.

69981E22E34398466A02E09466184828797A0852A13EE3CE443F80429C8D6FD1C2F09C2020AD7BC3

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

8:15 Mak Rdm

8:22 Old Cali rdm

9:11 Giligan PFC / Old Cali rdm / 

10:23 Giligan JSG?

10:45 Thruit Rdm

11:28 Dempsey and Thruit leaving base (non staff related)

11:36 Mak Rdm / Yite with improper MOS also attempting to RDM

12:45 Mak Rdm 2x

13:10 Mak Rdm

13:37 Mak Rdm 3x

14:00 Recruit with a weapon (crowbar)

14:31 Mak breaking RR door

15:20 Mak Rdm

I’m gonna stop counting his rdms

15:45 door breaks again 

26:22 Ugott and Demps allege Yite of WLing Mak

Mak also put his name as JSG