Turles False Perm Ban

wmskiller1

In Game Name: Turles

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:108932622

Staff Members Name: @The King of Rohan

time and date of incident: Monday i think

Time Zone; Eastern

How Long Were You Banned for: Perm'd LOL

What Happened: There was a Rumor i charged back. ill admit i started it. was thinking about doing it (Didn't do it) so i was pretty much banned on a suspicion with no proof 

Why Should your ban Be Removed: Probably because i didn't charge back. you should probably wait for some proof before you perm ban someone 🙂

Eh, kinda on you to not be an idiot and start rumors ON YOURSELF. The only person who can confirm that someone has charged back is Garnet, and he may be difficult to reach sometimes. Typically, someone who claims to have charged back actually has done it and is either trying to get a rise out of people or to just get one more "fuck you" before they dip from the server. The perma ban would be acceptable. 

Now if you can provide proof that you indeed did not charge back and we can get confirmation from Garnet, I wouldn't mind seeing you unbanned.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, wmskiller1 said:

Lol if you had any idea what happened then you could form an opinion but you don’t so 🙂

I think I've seen enough of you on the forums to make an informed opinion that involves not wanting you around here anymore.

• Spicy 1

Go Away (also dont mention the fact that 1 i asked you to stop like 20 times and 2 that screenshot was when we were in TS all laughing about but if we want to expose i have no problem) Report post incoming

Edited by wmskiller1
4 minutes ago, wmskiller1 said:

Go Away (also dont mention the fact that 1 i asked you to stop like 20 times and 2 that screenshot was when we were in TS all laughing about but if we want to expose i have no problem) Report post incoming

in the screenshot you hit on a underaged girl, i am gonna call you a pedo now.  if you dont want to be called a pedo dont say stuff like that lol

Edited by Amanda Strike
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Amanda Strike said:

in the screenshot you hit on a underaged girl lol, i am gonna call you a pedo now.  if you dont want to be called a pedo dont say stuff like that lol

im a grown man if i wanted her snap  would just ask im not some kid  was obvs a joke and we were in TS talking too i mean i can call you a cunt if that logic applies. dont act like a cunt and i wont call you it.... cunt

Edited by wmskiller1