DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Military RP Staff Meeting [2018/12/23]

This is for those on the staff team who were not able to attend the meeting.

(NOTE)

I would have edited it to crop and shorten down however my old editing software doesn't work anymore(it was some random free one) and I am not trying to learn every bit of the new editing system youtube has.

Edited by Pencil
  • Winner 1

Just two questions:

9:30 - What about for tryouts/sims, to no clip under the map to the location/objective? I do that for my SSO tryouts on rare occassion when no one is at the obj, so I can't TP there, so I go to an isolated area, no clip under the map, and no clip to the objective, and come out of the ground in an empty room. A little side note, when you do /sit, there is a cool down before you can do /sit again for some reason, so you can't do /sit again for about 20 seconds or something like that (like Pencil was trying to point out at 10:34 😉)

19:40 - Kidnaps during open sims aren't allowed, but what about during tryouts, or US/RU only sims? Can we kidnap them while they are on claim for tryouts/one nation only sims, or are you not allowed to kidnap on claims at all? (For example, in GB tryouts, they send one guy alone to the RU side of Fac, and one at US side, if while they are setting up the sim, we catch one of those guys alone, can we kidnap them? I have attempted this before, but we didn't end up getting it successfully, is it allowed?)

• 300 IQ 1

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines