SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:197140931

Warns: 1

Timezone: EST

Playtime?:226Hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]Yes     

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Buddha     

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Here at Garnet Moderator     

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]Well first I would like to thank everyone for letting me apply. Anyways I feel I can help this server in multiple ways. I have very good skills in communications to calm down situations thrown my way. I know how to calm people down so we can get a sit over. I feel that I am quick to action and can help the server up. Over the past few weeks that ive been playing there has been so much FRP, FAP, RDM and I feel that I can fix part of that.

Im here to help and thats it. I hope yall can trust and accept me. I am here to work on this server to make it the best it can be. I am passionate and ready for this role. Thankyou very much for your time. I am able to be fast on sits and there to help ASAP. I have been staff here previously and know the rules and how things run here. I know I have had a bad past but, I have changed and am coming back here ready!

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details : Not that I can remember     

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes maybe around 3months ago.     How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Every Day for around 1-2 hours maybe even more if I can.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Yes I Am in culinary Class and I like to hang around with family and Friends. I like to do video editing also Photo editing. Im really into weapons also learning how to take them apart and reassembling. (Im shit at it though) I just like having fun this is a game and welp u know its all fun at the end of the day.

Did you read the staff rules?:GTA5

Edited by GTA5

Dude the warn was on me i was shooting at my base and shot her in the head i told the staff to warn me cause it was on me. 2nd off I do know the rules. Im not here to argue what is your name in game?

Edited by GTA5
11 minutes ago, GTA5 said:

Dude the warn was on me i was shooting at my base and shot her in the head i told the staff to warn me cause it was on me. 2nd off I do know the rules. Im not here to argue what is your name in game?

I ain't telling you nothing