n0t BIGGie cheeSE Staff Application

In game name: n0t BIGGie cheeSE

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): (STEAM_0:0:205172773)

Warns: 4 because of cross fire and accidental rdm when i was trying to take a hit or when i was raiding and the dp hit someone else

Timezone: Pacific Daylight Time Playtime?: EST 359:48:57.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes 

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): eXg Buddha

Past experiences as staff: No

Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

You should pick me over some other applicants because I am the most straight up person you will  ever meet i don’t lie about anything all my friends know that about me. Ok ok but fr I have been wanting to be staff for a long time i just never thought I could do it because i would never get accepted for being one so i wasn't gonna put a lot of time in tring and get declined but here i am i said you know what let's just try. I am really committed for being a staff/mod because i feel like this server needs a bit of help with healthy active mods and that's why i'm here writing this because i wanna help the server grow and get better over time. I wanna be that guy who is the one always there to get the next report and the one to always help new players in need of something.

I wanna be a staff/mod so I can really prove myself and others that i can do it for the people who don't believe in me and again that's why i"m committed in doing this and that"s why ima try my hardest to be the best I can and make things right on the server. Also i love helping people like i said earlier because that's just who i am i'm nice kind generous and helpful and that's why i wanna be staff/mod. I wanna make the server be a really good server with great mods and staff and be one of the top servers. Garnet Gaming was the first Darkrp that i played i started really bad and didn't know what to do at all i was kinda lost tbh. Now look at me now almost 500 hours on Gmod and 400 on Garnet itself wit VIP,perms and made so many friends and met a bunch of great people that care for me which is really crazy for a online game.

So ya that's why you should pick me over some others because i'm crazy about being a staff/mod and i know i mess up sometimes by crossfire and RDM but u can fix that starting today ima be on my A game to get this mod.

Also i used Google docs to write this. <3.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? : Yes but i don't remember from what i think it was when i was new i could be wrong

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No this is my only one so far

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: : :As much as i can but 2-6 of not longer

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Soccer Playing my games and trying to get better at everything i do

Did you read the staff rules?: n0t BIGGie cheeSE

Edited by xd BIGGie cheeSE
  • Like 1