Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Ioms

Your in-game name: Emmathatsme

Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:68138994

In-game name of reportee: Ioms

SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:222072391

Date & Time of incident: 8:30 pm on 12/28/18 

Timezone: Central

What happened? (include any proof): 

I was almost through his 4th fading door when I told him to come and just open it. He came over with his gun out, looked at me, then pulled out his physgun and moved me outside of his base! I then asked why he physgunned me off duty, and he said, "I changed my [class]". I checked and he changed his job name to "STAFF ON DUTY" but not his actual job.

So then I told him that only managers can use their physgun off duty or people really high up, and he said "Ladmin -Thats me - The game lies". So now I'm more concerned about how hes trying to act like a high up. 

I really only made this cause I was concerned with how he is going to act in the future when he climbs the ranks.

Screenies

Edited by Emmathatsme

Ok. So by analyzing your screenshots, I can tell a couple of things. To preface: ioms has been acting a bit strange recently. In this situation, he is kind of coming across as a dick. However, these screenshots prove that you were breaking rules. First, it does not show Ioms physgunning you. Yes, it does show that his job is STAFF ON DUTY, which is a whole other issue, but it does not show him physgunning off duty. He has done this in the past, but I am giving him benefit of the doubt as he is fellow staff. It also shows that he has a building sign on his base, meaning you should not have raided it in the first place. Again, him lying about his rank and changing his job to that is another issue. But as for physgunning you off duty; there is no proof. -1

Edit: to add, there is no proof of you even raiding him. He may have been talking about something entirely different when he was talking about his rank.

@ioms what is your side of the story?

Edited by Bread God
1 hour ago, Bread God said:

Ok. So by analyzing your screenshots, I can tell a couple of things. To preface: ioms has been acting a bit strange recently. In this situation, he is kind of coming across as a dick. However, these screenshots prove that you were breaking rules. First, it does not show Ioms physgunning you. Yes, it does show that his job is STAFF ON DUTY, which is a whole other issue, but it does not show him physgunning off duty. He has done this in the past, but I am giving him benefit of the doubt as he is fellow staff. It also shows that he has a building sign on his base, meaning you should not have raided it in the first place. Again, him lying about his rank and changing his job to that is another issue. But as for physgunning you off duty; there is no proof. -1

Edit: to add, there is no proof of you even raiding him. He may have been talking about something entirely different when he was talking about his rank.

@ioms what is your side of the story?

Yea oops I meant to say that I couldn't record that part. But this is an overall report for all these things, so giving a -1 would be giving a -1 to all of them.

10 minutes ago, Emmathatsme said:

Yea oops I meant to say that I couldn't record that part. But this is an overall report for all these things, so giving a -1 would be giving a -1 to all of them.

I mean, I'm still giving a -1 for everything. Yeah, he was acting questionable but that's for higher staff to deal with. This report is about his mishandling you.

• Like 1
  • Toxic 4

-1 no proof.i want to see the recording proof of me using my staff powers on you when i was off duty. also i didnt do this. also you said that you have recording proof. may i see the recording proof please

Edited by ioms
4 minutes ago, ioms said:

@Zaroni Pepperoni he told me that he had recording proof. if he does nt have recording proof nothing can be done 

12 minutes ago, ioms said:

also i didnt do this.

screenshots already show impersonation of higher-ups, he does not need vids to prove that. he does need vid to prove the physgun abuse though. and I am looking to see if your accounts match up for lieing in a report. or if you were impersonated. (unless i am misunderstanding what you ment, in which case please tell me.

Edited by Zaroni Pepperoni
few details i missed.
  • 300 IQ 1

no i said that i was l admin in all jokes i was wanting to spice thing up its not hard to find out what ranks people have and he told me that i was a mod and i didnt deny that i wasnt staff impersonation i didnt say that i was jarold on a alt or something like that and im not going to lie about it @Zaroni Pepperoni  this is my id STEAM_0:0:222072391

Edited by ioms
1 minute ago, ioms said:

no i said that i was l admin in all jokes i was wanting to spice thing up its not hard to find out what ranks people have and he told me that i was a mod and i didnt deny that i wasnt staff impersonation i didnt say that i was jarold on a alt or something like that and im not going to lie about it @Zaroni Pepperoni  this is my id STEAM_0:0:222072391

Thank you for clearing this up, however, the reporter did not take it as a joke. please be careful of what you say to avoid confusion.