Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:110067345

Warns: 1

Timezone: CST

Playtime: 198:03:54

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod Videos?: Yes

Referral(s): DOC JACOB

Past Experiences as staff: No

Why Should we choose you over other applicants?:  I think you should choose me over other applicants because every time when i join garnet gaming i see many players not following the rules and doing as they please. People on garnet would literally break all the rules once they see that there's no admin online. I was online that day when people were prop blocking spawn while there were no admins online until 1 hour later. My thoughts were like, man, where were all the admins. Its even worst at night when players decide to mass rdm and propblock bases.

So i think you should choose me because im  a fair and trustworthy person that doesn't show any favoritism to people. I would help players the best way i can. I should be chose so that i can help the community better itself by punishing all the people who likes to break rules in gmod servers. I am also a big help to new players that join the server by showing them what to do and telling them to make sure they reads the rules before they start playing so that they won't mess up and do something there not suppose to. Making me admin would be a great addiction to the community.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?: No

Have you made a previous application, if so when?: No, this is my first time.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I try to be on as long as possible but i manly stay on for 4-6 hours.

If you have any, What hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I play football and basketball and i Especially love to play with my games. 

Did you read the staffs rules?: Mountain

Edited by Moutain