Ingame Name: Gandalf the Color

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:93423476

Warns: 0

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Playtime?: 41 hours, 50 minutes

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): Buddha, Zaroni

Past experiences as staff: I use to be T-Admin for Garnet MRP for around 6 months between 2016-17. I had to leave for personal reasons, and not on bad terms.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

Everyday another player joins a server, enjoys it, and wants to make it a better place. That kid was me 2, nearly 3 years ago. All I wanted at the time was to see the server grow. Time passed, and thats still all I want. Even with the ups and downs of people coming and going I still see the potential of this server and the players on it. I am truly committed to Garnet Gaming as a whole, and will spend hundreds, if not thousands, of hours of my time in the pursuit of making Garnet DarkRP great again.

As I stated with my past experience as staff, I already have hundreds of hours as staff for the MilitaryRP server, but had to leave due to personal issues. If that snag didn't disrupt my flow I would potentially still be staff today. Another reason to choose me is how strict I follow the server rules. No one gets favored in my sits, and get punished fairly. Doesn't matter if they just joined the server, or have 1000 hours they will be treated both fairly and kindly.

Even when it comes to video games your life experiences effect how you interact with situations. God placed me in many life affecting situations that made me into an excellent problem solver. With that being said I know my limits and when I need assistance. I will not make up my own rules too finish a case really quick, nor act as if I am alone on the server. Even if I was the only staff on I would try my hardest to keep order amongst the users of Garnet Gaming DarkRP. 

This is but a short list compared to what I can bring to the staff roster, but hopefully it is enough to persuade you to take my application into consideration.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?: I was kicked once from Military RP back in the day for accident mass RDM with a grenade launcher. It was during war, and I killed quite a few new recruits.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Years ago on MRP

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 6-8 hours a day, everyday

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I enjoy other video games like Don't Starve Together, go to church, I'm VP of my schools local Beta Club, play multiple instruments, I love puzzles, but most importantly my passion is art. I use to draw in between sits, and I hope to enjoy that experience again.

Did you read the staff rules?: Gandalf the Color

Edited by gLitcH3dit
"beefed" up a bit
2 hours ago, gLitcH3dit said:

kicked once from Military RP back in the day for accident mass RDM with a grenade launcher. It was during war, and I killed quite a few new recruits.

i dont think mrp kicks they usually warn or barn.

however you mention some important roles and factors in your essay +1

Edited by Dash
1 hour ago, Dash said:

-1 looks rushed, add a little more and ill change it to +1 

1 hour ago, Not Cool said:

-1 oh yeah and give a bit of effort in ur app

2 hours ago, IAMEVOLVE said:

it, your essay is way too short please add more 

https://imgur.com/a/jHOT6Kf

Just gonna add this I want to let you know a paragraph is five sentences. He has 6 in the first paragraph and 5 in the second.

Unless he beefed it up in his edit then I don't know why you are giving him -1's

+1 from me I have seen you very active on DRP. Don't know much about you but I would like to give you a chance.

• Friendly 1
36 minutes ago, SnipeKilz!! said:

https://imgur.com/a/jHOT6Kf

Just gonna add this I want to let you know a paragraph is five sentences. He has 6 in the first paragraph and 5 in the second.

Unless he beefed it up in his edit then I don't know why you are giving him -1's

+1 from me I have seen you very active on DRP. Don't know much about you but I would like to give you a chance.

Thank you for trying to defend me, but I understand why they -1. They are like others on the server and I to have only the best staff supporting Garnet

Just now, gLitcH3dit said:

SnipeKilz tried to persuade other users by saying my paper was long enough when it clearly was on the shorter side.

24 minutes ago, gLitcH3dit said:

They are like others on the server and I to have only the best staff supporting Garnet

• 300 IQ 1

So the application clearly has some time put into it. You list some personal reasons to why you believe you had the determination and will to staff, and I like that. However, you say that you follow the rules very strictly. While this may be a good thing, it is not always a good thing in sits. To prepare you if you do get accepted; every sit is different. On the outside, it may be a simple RDM or propblock, but more times than not there are underlying reasons and bigger pictures. I just want to inform you for when you face a tough sit, and instead of you being a brick wall reading directly off the rules, you take info account the full situation and use the rules to settle the issue instead of simply handing out a punishment. 

With that being said, +1. Add Buddha to refs

13 minutes ago, Bread God said:

So the application clearly has some time put into it. You list some personal reasons to why you believe you had the determination and will to staff, and I like that. However, you say that you follow the rules very strictly. While this may be a good thing, it is not always a good thing in sits. To prepare you if you do get accepted; every sit is different. On the outside, it may be a simple RDM or propblock, but more times than not there are underlying reasons and bigger pictures. I just want to inform you for when you face a tough sit, and instead of you being a brick wall reading directly off the rules, you take info account the full situation and use the rules to settle the issue instead of simply handing out a punishment. 

With that being said, +1. Add Buddha to refs

What I mean by that is that i will not over/under punish players because we have beef or are good friends. I will always hear others out on whats going on