ban length Re Work

IAreGunner

Mass NLR (3 days)
Mass NLR+Ltap (4 days)
No Intent to Roleplay (1 week)
Unintentional Propblock while AFK (1 minute)
Propblocking Spawn (1 month) 
Propblocking Spawn+Ltap (2 months) 
Mass Propblock (2 weeks) 
Mass Propblock+Ltap (3 weeks)
Mass Propspam (2 months)
Mass RDM | Mass RDA | Mass False Want | Mass False Warrant (2 weeks) 
Mass RDM | Mass RDA | Mass False Want | Mass False Warrant & LTAP ( 3 weeks)
Any Warnable Offense & LTAP (2 days)

I think this would be fine.

Edited by SnipeKilz!!
  • Winner 1
Just now, SnipeKilz!! said:

Mass NLR (3 days)
Mass NLR+Ltap (4 days)
No Intent to Roleplay (1 week)
Unintentional Propblock while AFK (1 minute)
Propblocking Spawn (1 month) 
Propblocking Spawn+Ltap (2 months) 
Mass Propblock (2 weeks) 
Mass Propblock+Ltap (3 weeks)
Mass Propspam (2 months)
Mass RDM | Mass RDA | Mass False Want | Mass False Warrant (2 weeks) 
Mass RDM | Mass RDA | Mass False Want | Mass False Warrant & LTAP ( 3 weeks)
Any Warnable Offense & LTAP (2 days)

I think this would be fine.

Mass propspam I disagree because in the players head your wanting to crash server effecting everyone online  

Just now, OpTic Gunner said:

I mean the nitrp is always debating, but propblocking spawn is basically asking to for a perma , showing you don't care about the server anyway 

People should get a second chance. Even if they propblocked spawn once.

On 1/3/2019 at 10:10 PM, Witchings said:

When you aren't aware that you broke 3+ rules, such as NLR, killing the guy, and self supply.  It wasn't intentional, and you are interested in rp.

How does this make sense? How could NITRP be accidental if NITRP means you have zero intent to follow the server's rules or roleplay?

Unintentionally, in terms of you not being aware of how specific a rule may be, breaking 3 rules whilst still wanting to actively roleplay are both the opposite of NITRP.

I've very rarely played on the GG DRP server but I happened to be reading some threads and this portion just didn't make sense to me. If you could explain further how this could even work please do? Or if any other DRP staff could then that'd be great.

Edited by Fier
Simple grammar fix
1 hour ago, Fier said:

How does this make sense? How could NITRP be accidental if NITRP means you have zero intent to follow the server's rules or roleplay?

Unintentionally, in terms of you not being aware of how specific a rule may be, breaking 3 rules whilst still wanting to actively roleplay are both the opposite of NITRP.

I've very rarely played on the GG DRP server but I happened to be reading some threads and this portion just didn't make sense to me. If you could explain further how this could even work please do? Or if any other DRP staff could then that'd be great.

Nitrp is two definitions. Either 3+ rules are broken or the player clearly shows he doesn't want to take the server seriously or does not wanna play.

26 minutes ago, Witchings said:

Nitrp is two definitions. Either 3+ rules are broken or the player clearly shows he doesn't want to take the server seriously or does not wanna play.

Ah. Thank you for the explanation, I understand what you mean now.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Fier said:

Ah. Thank you for the explanation, I understand what you mean now.

On top of that, it's situational. Sometimes a player who really means no harm accidentally breaks 3 rules. An example would be he waits 15 minutes instead of 20 to raid the same base. If they are small enough rules and he is apologetic and sincere, a NITRP ban is not always issued. 

I've refrained from commenting on this, but there's a lot of confusion and -1s. For me, in order to have a ban rework, I think we need to have a rule rework. There are some rules that are just common sense that are not in the rules (an example of this is that someone can damage a member of a party, and either a party member or the damaged player can kill the player whenever he wants. Recently had a situation like this and had to let that person go. Although it's rediculous that you can wait 5 minutes before killing that player, there is nothing against it.) We should have a full ban rework once we have a rule rework. And this ban rework is absurd. The reason MRP has such high ban times is because they are a more serious game mode. Since there are less rules and it's pretty hard to break them, the punishments are more lengthy as the player clearly has no intention of roleplaying (in most cases). DRP has way more rules and way more ways to break those rules, not to mention a situation by situation case each sit. Hope this helps!