abusive staff banned me

djboo2004

I suggest even if this is accepted, you read the rules a bit more. You can't do something just because other servers let you do it.

2 hours ago, djboo2004 said:

that is true i didnt advert cause on servers i play u can use ur mic but he told me i couldnt after and still warned me

2 minutes ago, Dr Turtle said:

sorry to jump in, but this will be accepted without any evidence? @ExoticNinja

You haven't provided a or profile link and no pictures.

That doesn't count.

This should be denied.

"If reported on the forums, trainee must respond on the forums with proof in a reasonable amount of time otherwise the report will be accepted and the trainee will be given a strike." -Training Guide

update: you lied on your ban appeal

MTKcu1x.png

Please deny this, you said you were banned for a day but you were banned for a week.

12 hours ago, djboo2004 said:

Ban Reason:cause he kicked me and then i joined back and asked why

How long were you banned for?:1440 min

Edited by Dr Turtle
4 minutes ago, Dr Turtle said:

update: you lied on your ban appeal

MTKcu1x.png

Please deny this, you said you were banned for a day but you were banned for a week.

This appeal was made before the ban was updated this report was made 12 hours ago but that ban was updated 2 hours ago to Mass RDM

Ok, fair point. But, still, an updated ban to Mass RDM + him providing no evidence + him admitting to breaking the rules;

6 hours ago, djboo2004 said:

so when i come back i wont get a 7 day man from one warning

7 day ban? New Ban is Mass RDM?

6 hours ago, djboo2004 said:

that is true i didnt advert cause

7 hours ago, djboo2004 said:

ban me for 24 [he spammed warnnings]

A T.MOD warn spam then a senior updated the ban?

34 minutes ago, ExoticNinja said:

do you want to know whats funny is that Jacob has to respond with his side before we would be able to make a decision.

I thought you said if he didn't respond a decision would be made to accept this?

46 minutes ago, ToucanMcGuppy said:

I thought you said if he didn't respond a decision would be made to accept this?

Exactly if he doesn't respond it will be accepted automatically. We give them a day or 2 to respond they don't respond they receive a strike and the report is accepted.