abusive staff banned me

djboo2004

1 minute ago, ExoticNinja said:

Exactly if he doesn't respond it will be accepted automatically. We give them a day or 2 to respond they don't respond they receive a strike and the report is accepted.

1 hour ago, ExoticNinja said:

Jacob has to respond with his side before we would be able to make a decision.

Just now, ToucanMcGuppy said:

The reason for that is because if we wait like weeks for him to respond the post will be up forever. He must respond with proof in order for us to make an accurate decision or else the report will be accepted when it may need to be declined but there would be no evidence to know that.

Hello, So this is what happened... Yesterday I was the only staff online because Gunner was afk. There were lets say 11 minges online. 8 were propspamming and 2 were Mass RDMing. I called for help on the forums if you can see the message and I got there names + STEAM IDs listed and reasons why they got banned and waited until a Mod+ comes on. Until everything got out of hand thats why I started stacking warns. Thats why you got banned for the 1440 minutes. And 15 minutes after all of you got banned someone came on and updated your bans. thats why it now has a reason.

I remember all the reasons of the bans but i dont remember the names much there were 3 bans for Mass RDM 1 ban for 2 weeks and 2 bas for 1 week. Since its a week ban and I dont remember your name,its either you are the police officer who kept killing the reporter during a sit or the dude AJ something something who kept killing me when i told everyone to stop and killed others at that Propblock "American Border" you all made.

Edited by DOC JACOB

i was never a cop and the only props i spawned were chairs cause i was sitting on them and as i am none of them and u have no proof and dont know the reason for my ban and u dont even know it was me rdming i believe i should be unbanned