n0t BIGGie cheeSE Staff Application

In game name: n0t BIGGie cheeSE

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): (STEAM_0:0:205172773)

Warns: I have 4 I know that sounds like a lot but they from crossfire and I do apologize for them.

Timezone: Pacific Daylight Time Playtime?: EST 359:48:57.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): Source

Past experiences as staff: No

I am gonna be straight up. I failed the first staff test that I had to do But I'm like hella Committed to being a Staff if I wasn't I would not be here right now trying for another chance. I read over the rules and staff rules more so I won't make the same mistakes as last time. I really messed up during the test since I had the PoliceRP server rules open instead of the DarkRP ones.  I'm back again and gonna try even harder than last time. So I have been playing this server for a long time and always wanted to be a moderator. I was studying every day looking at the rules for a good hour a day and getting ready for the next time If I got accepted.

So here I am making another app to try to redeem myself and show I am proven to be a staff and show I am worthy and fully capable of passing the test. And this time is game time ima try my hardest to pass and not get so scared when the test comes in the next few days that's IF I get accepted which I'm thinking I won't but I really hope I do and show the higher-ups and basically everyone that I can do it and I would be a great member of staff of Garnet Gaming. And I'm not giving up till I make it happen because that's just me I don't quit I try till it's over and I make it. I feel like if I get accepted I can really show I am worthy of being a staff and helping the Garnet Dark RP community and be a really big part of it.Over the time of writing this I realized i just wanna give up and this is my last time re applying because i have been going through shit at home and i kinda just give up so if this doesn't work then i'm done i will just stay VIP so here we go

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? : Yes but I don't remember from what I think it was when I was new I could be wrong

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 1

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: As much as I can but 2-4 if not longer

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Soccer Playing my games and trying to get better at everything I do

Did you read the staff rules?: n0t BIGGie cheeSE

Edited by xd BIGGie cheeSE
17 minutes ago, xd BIGGie cheeSE said:

So here I am making another app

18 minutes ago, xd BIGGie cheeSE said:

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No this is my only one so far

Might want to fix

Guest ZachDLC

Ok, I'm kind of torn about you because @SnipeKilz!! reffered you and I trust his judgment, but I do take some issue with trusting you with staff ranks.

Fortunately for you, the majority of my footage of you abusing your staff rank after you failing the staff test but not being removed was deleted with the creation of my first Gmod video, but I still have this instant replay of you abusing it.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Otx5GTrlsw0rzm1AgMJkGkLqYrcCFnQD

As you can see, you teleport to me and advert raid right before I end the clip on a base with a building sign.

As I said, this isn't the only instance I've seen of you abusing your staff rank when you weren't even staff, so I have an issue with trusting you with the real thing.

For these reasons, it's a

3 minutes ago, ZachDLC said:

Ok, I'm kind of torn about you because @SnipeKilz!! reffered you and I trust his judgment, but I do take some issue with trusting you with staff ranks.

Fortunately for you, the majority of my footage of you abusing your staff rank after you failing the staff test but not being removed was deleted with the creation of my first Gmod video, but I still have this instant replay of you abusing it.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Otx5GTrlsw0rzm1AgMJkGkLqYrcCFnQD

As you can see, you teleport to me and advert raid right before I end the clip on a base with a building sign.

As I said, this isn't the only instance I've seen of you abusing your staff rank when you weren't even staff, so I have an issue with trusting you with the real thing.

For these reasons, it's a

❤️

Guest ZachDLC
Just now, xd BIGGie cheeSE said:

this is exactly why i did not want to re apply because i know nobody wants me to be a mod  

Hey, we all fuck up. I was removed from staff, remember? lol

Don't get fucking depressed about it I did and then I went fucking insane for a few days and then I was ok.

It's a videogame. Go outside. (it's not toxic it was meant to be nice)

Edited by ZachDLC