Report - KR1M > Buddah

KR1M

@KR1M tbh I don't know why you are reporting buddha for this. It isn't his text screen and he did have them fix the keypad eventually. You also are building on an admin roof if that is, in fact, your button. 

2 hours ago, Bread God said:

have not heard otherwise from higher ups, and have seen people like Source and others make the same kind of base. I trust Source's judgement, therefore I base my desicions off of what he has done. 

Not sure why you included me in this. If you could enlighten me?

Guest ZachDLC

Kr1m's report is just stupid. Ive seen rulings on sketchier bases like Waypoint's base which had 4 keypads on a separate wall and 4 walls in a box and it was still upheld by higher ups. Stop knitpicking. Shits annoying.

-1 this report is retarded

Keep that idiot banned please.

Edited by ZachDLC
Guest ZachDLC
57 minutes ago, KR1M said:

Im reporting the fact that he RDM'd me. The whole base design shit was just a bonus showing his bias toward his friends.

You've already been told it wasn't rdm. You entered the area where his props were already built and the "KOS line" was allowed because it was surrounded by his props. KOS lines not being valid only account for when they are in public areas, like roads and sidewalks, not the shitty alley next to a building.

5 hours ago, SnipeKilz!! said:

@KR1M tbh I don't know why you are reporting buddha for this. It isn't his text screen and he did have them fix the keypad eventually. You also are building on an admin roof if that is, in fact, your button. 

Not sure why you included me in this. If you could enlighten me?

I've just seen you make a similar sign like the one in question, and since I trust that you know the rules and follow them, I can safely concur that the sign is valid.