FalseWarrent/PropBlock Punishment ?

hi guys

• 1 month later...

+1 I personally think for this there should be a jail time of about 10 mins or a 1 day ban for a false warrant depending on how many false warrants the individual committed as long as there is solid proof by either staff or reporter. 

This is a major problem especially when no staff are on at that moment. 

Edited by Ironfetus333
  • Like 1
On 2/15/2019 at 1:19 PM, Lori From The Deli said:

I distinctly remember false warranting you with my friends and none of us are perma'd, so you must have the story wrong, buddy. I'd be glad to demonstrate by coming on and false warranting you RIGHT NOW, get a base up and ill show you what I mean...but of course, you have to be active to have a base, right? 

Can this child be bannerino'd already. He isn't helping anybody. He's toxic. He's a m i n g e. And im pretty sure he's been banned a few times. (+1 to the topic, Ive seen countless, "Just warn me lmao" Especially in false warrant/want reports)

EDIT:

Frick, I necroposted, I didn't realize the post was so old.

Edited by Kicks
  • Winner 1
  • 1 month later...

+1 This post is old but Idc, it should be addressed. I hear the exact same thing from people, and everytime they've said (no biggie, just warn already) I'll secretly observe to see and what do you know? More of the rule break, so yeah.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah I agree with this. I constantly get people who get caught propblocking and I warn them once and then of course they always go back and just start spamming and doing it again. Don't often see people stop propblocking due to a warn. +1

• Like 1