Vac's Application

Vac_

Name: Vac   (STEAM_0:1:212323038)

Total time on the server: [/playtime] | 2GA POS Vac has played for 1717:04:32.

Do you own a microphone:   Yes

Referrals:   None

Staff History: [warns/bans] : To my knowledge I think I have 3 total warns (accidental RDM's) // Edit: 1 RDM From recent was a stupid choice on my end, as returning, I should not have RDM'd jasmin, those types of actions should not be tolerated.

Country of Residence: USA 

Past experiences staffing? Former Head-Moderator 

Why do you plan on benefiting our server? (100 words minimum): 

Examining my first application from months back, I sat here stumped on how I could reform and reproduce an application worthy of being presented to the public's eye.  But I soon realized, actions speak louder then words.  I returned back into the MRP Community about 2 weeks ago and man, it feels good to be back.  Along with my returning I realized I would love to show my support in aiding the server by joining the staff team.  With my Determination and Confidence in my potential  to become a strong, successful player, I can promise you, I will make a difference. 

(1) My Determination to support the server can be expressed through varies scenarios. For example, say a player joins, a fresh PVT/PV1, Confused, lost, nervous, that is where I come in.  I want to be sure that the PVT/PV1 not only is aware of the rules, but has fun in the gaming world of MRP.  Lastly, I already expressed my stance to show Maturity, to be Trustworthy, and to be Understanding, this time, its about how I can commute with the new (and old) players that I have missed while I was gone.    

(2) My Confidence is another key factor of mine.  I love to be bold and stand out, however, I know my limitations.  I do not and will not act out during times I am present as I am looked as a role model for the newer players.  I also refuse to show toxicity as that not only shows immaturity, but also reflects onto players that aren't quite sure what they are doing.  And the last thing I would want happening, is a squad full of toxic players, not only is it rude and annoying, but also ruins the  game.  I keep my standards to be a benefit to the community instead of a nuisance.  Thank you for reading my application, Sincerely,

~Vac

Edited by Vaccc
Edit
1 hour ago, Vac_ said:

Staff History: [warns/bans] : To my knowledge I think I have 3 total warns (all accidental RDM's)

But I soon realized, actions speak louder then words.  I returned back into the MRP Community about 2 weeks ago and man, it feels good to be back.

Lastly, I already expressed my stance to show Maturity, to be Trustworthy, and to be Understanding, this time, its about how I can commute with the new (and old) players that I have missed while I was gone.    

(2) My Confidence is another key factor of mine.  I love to be bold and stand out, however, I know my limitations.  I do not and will not act out during times I am present as I am looked as a role model for the newer players.  I also refuse to show toxicity as that not only shows immaturity, but also reflects onto players that aren't quite sure what they are doing.  And the last thing I would want happening, is a squad full of toxic players, not only is it rude and annoying, but also ruins the  game.  I keep my standards to be a benefit to the community instead of a nuisance.  Thank you for reading my application, Sincerely,

~Vac

Here in this quote are the things I will be talking about.

Your Staff History section is incorrect, or at least the "all accidental RDM's" part. You did something pretty stupid when you were playing on Marines about a week ago. You blatantly RDM'd Jasmin, and when I brought you into the sit due to her reporting you for it, you said something along the lines of "I just shot her", almost admitting that you know it was dumb, but did it anyways.

This situation above is one of my main and primary concerns with you applying. Although it was small, it shows your truth. As you said, actions speak louder than words. That RDM on Jasmin shows the almost exact opposite of everything you have written in your Confidence section.

To add a bit more reasoning, I think you're applying too early purely because of your immaturity in that RDM with Jasmin. One of the first main things you did was do that. And now you have made this 180. I am sure that you are now taking the server more seriously with passing SSO tryouts, and beginning to get back into the server, but I think it is too early for a staff application, and I am already checking on you a bit extra than normal SSO TRNs because of that situation with Jasmin. Although you might have changed after that small incident, I don't feel you should be reaching for staff right now. Right now, I think you should purely focus on reintroducing yourself into the server, and taking it seriously.

• Like 1
  • Toxic 1

As stated above by Ethan, my return wasn't "pleasant" as I broke one of my motives of showing maturity and leadership, RDM'ing Jasmin just for no reason, which is not how I want to be represented as.  my actions cannot be overlooked so soon and I can see by feedback that it  may not be my time to apply so soon, getting to know the new community is definitely something that will occur through time and patience.

• Like 2

Good application but I would have you wait to come back to the staff team as you have just come backroads the server. Give it more time so that you can get more accustomed to how the server is runned and how the staff team is runned. Going to have to agree with the others and give you a -1. 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, {GG} Remake said:

I would have you wait to come back to the staff team as you have just come backroads the server. Give it more time so that you can get more accustomed to how the server is runned and how the staff team is runned.

Agreed, give it some time. -1